any spare hugs greatfully received

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:37 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie :smt007

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:50 pm

i have never felt such warmth as i do with all these replies, and again i thank you all so much and i will definitely be sticking around this forum hoping i can console others like you all have consoled me over molly,  and warm thanks to soul flower, its the first day i did'nt cry over molly (well only a little bit) and i was thinking of you and i will be keeping an eye out for u all and hjopefully wont mind me dropping by    x x x x x lots of tight hugs to youy all x x x x

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:37 am

Glenellen, you have picked a great place to stay. Soulflower is a treamendous help. PM her.
Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:50 am

Hi Tarottart.....Oh yes,after that i actually went to a hair dresser in town and then got my mother to also......To this day we still arent happy with her,we try to stay clear of her....But i guess we have to let it go sort of,however i will not go out of my way to communicate with her if we pass by in town and i will never ever forget.....

glenellen......Im very happy you feel the warmth from us all....We are here to help and be there for eachother.....And you're welcome,i just wanted you to know i understand what you're going thru and im here if you ever need to talk.....I have been thinking of you and sending you some extra positive energy to help you thru this......You never have to feel alone here,its an extended family.......Keep well,ok.

karlene...Thanks and you're a treamendous help also.xx

Tamara :o)

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:50 pm

:smt020 you will always love molly,she might be gone but never forgotten,be happy 4 her,shes in a great place,be happy like that she will be happy to be blessed :smt007 lluvia

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:45 pm

the death of a loved pet is hard heres a great big hug for you and lots of positive energy

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:30 am

i thank you all again for your support you have really helped me, when i pulled myself together i realised molly is here with me she is at the end of my bed something i would not have in life but how can i complain now  :smt002  as we all no you dont get over a loved one (pet or otherwise) my tears still flow even as i write this and my heart is still sore and raw:smt010 and i still hav'nt sorted out her bed or toys but i can talk to people now without them feeling uncomfortable or them thinking im mad because i was so emotional, i no one thing i will never have another pet again i get to attached and the pain is too much but again thanks for your support and will drop in on you all

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:01 am

Your tears will still flow,and your heart will be sore for a very long time.It takes time to heal.But molly will always be with you and as long as you always remember that it will help comfort you.......When my horse passed away i thought that to myself to....I dont think i could get another one,he was one of my best friends.But once i finish my study and my son is older i would like to get a mistreated horse from a shelter and give it a loving home with me.......I hope every day you're feeling a little bit better,in time you wont cry as much and it will be easier day by day.Lots of love to you.

Tamara :o)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”