I love you but I am not in love with you.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:51 am

a biiiiiiiig hug.

Tantagar

Post by Tantagar » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 pm

I know how you feel my husband, after meeting a girl online, said that she was the only one who could make him feel happy, then a week later handed me divorce papers. I feel like he went crazy and his mind went on a vacation somewhere in wackoville :/ . I realized I had been pushing him away because I was upset with him, but isn't it a little drastic to end a 5 year relationship for temporary pleasure? I guess I needed a hug too. I really feel your pain, truly on an emotional level. You are in my thoughts kindred spirit.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I think that things will definitely go back to a good start... I had a similar experience and can still feel the pain I had, like it was just like yesterday...

I hope that you and your girl can get along again, even as just friends, for there are many better things in this world that are yet unseen to happen. ^__^

So, I looked at the date, and how are things going? o__o

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I have that going on now. She wants to be my friend, and will have me as nothing less, and yet she has me at the end of such a long pole(not a pun)that it seems like she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, and just won't admit it.

randomthoughts

Post by randomthoughts » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:31 am

Hey man I hope you and your girlfriend worked out. I know you wrote this in April but I had a similar situation - but instead of it being her mom it was her sister. So I definitely know the feeling man. Hopefully you got your chance to talk with her and profess your love for her without her mom getting involved again. I know blood is thicker than water, but in the end, when it comes to relationships.. the final decision should be made with the hearts involved..

And I hope you got that somehow.

Let us know. And I can't send you a hug cause I am a guy lol.. so here's a HANDSHAKE!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”