Give a Hug....It will surely come back to u.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lilac

Give a Hug....It will surely come back to u.

Post by lilac » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:52 pm

Its said that what u give, surely comes back to u....sometimes when u would have least expected it.

Whats better than a Hug to give??? Let us pass on the hug that we get and make this world a better place to live.

Let me start off with a Big Loving Hug to Grandpa Rhutobello. :smt003

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:30 pm

"Blushing...very much Blushing" and give a Big Bear Hug back.

Yea....I have been so lucky to experience    "what you give...is what comes back to you"  both from You and from many other here on the site...I will thank you all :)

I am an ordinary man.... have had many setbacks in life......feel very stuck in work..cried and felt "rotten"..but after my heart operation in 1995 had only one thing to do in order to have a good life.

Start to look for the positive.

It was hard at the beginning, but it soon started to be a habit and when I by several occasion get feedback like this....well then life is beautiful...all setbacks forgotten, even if I live the same life as before...are as stuck as before....nothing has changed in my life situation itself.

But enough about me....I would never have been here if it wasn't for a lot of good people.....many who gives freely from them self...and you are all include in my hug.

For those of you that now go through hardship....don't be so fast to say  " it can't" "it will not"...try to avoid the negative thoughts even in your worst situation.

It's hard in the beginning....the reward are great....just put your name over mine and feel it !

Big hug to you all....and THANK YOU !

And my special hug goes to

Swetha

She is the one that need it and who have deserved from my observations in the time I have been here.....A good Big Bear hug to You

But I am greedy....I need to give a special hug to one more and that is:

Abhishek

I can't say that I know what you are going true, but I know what you both are going true, due to my own childhood.
I give you a Great Bear Hug and hope you are strong enough to fight your situation, the only thing that can help you is fight, and in the end there is hope....many with this disorder manage to live a normal life....
I hope the whole community will send healing thought to you both, and I wish you both a long happy life together!
Last edited by Rhutobello on Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:41 pm

To the Grandpa.

Hugs from all of us.
Attachments
starxsimba-litter-hugs-030305.jpg
starxsimba-litter-hugs-030305.jpg (90.52 KiB) Viewed 2803 times

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:12 pm

Lots of big hugs!!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:20 pm

big hugs to everyone muah.

Paul keher

i need a hug

Post by Paul keher » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 pm

i need a hug anybody willing ?
From your friend Paul

Paul keher

i need a hug

Post by Paul keher » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:26 pm

:smt008 I need a hug anybody willing? :smt007
From your friend Paul

Nicole

Re: i need a hug

Post by Nicole » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:03 pm

Paul keher wrote:i need a hug anybody willing ?
((( Paul )))

Man I feel like I know you~???  :smt017  odd~!!
Anywho Pleased to meet'cha~!!  :smt006
Ñícolé

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:07 pm

of course...if you need a hug...I always give....to give a hug gives warmth not only to the receiver but also to the giver....we should all do it in RL too...feels good :)

lilac

Post by lilac » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:21 pm

Hugs to u Paul.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”