I need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopefulgirl86

I need a hug

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:42 pm

I've been depressed lately because everyone around me seems to have found someone to be with and I am still by myself. I haven't had a boyfriend before and it never really bothered me but the past month it has. I think it's because my 21st birthday is coming up soon and I keep realizing that I am still single. There is a guy I like but I don't think anything is going to happen between us.

So I've been upset about it lately.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Come to Grandpa...let me give you a big big Hug.

Yes... your age is in the vulnerable time....it is hard to give advices....but I can tell you are far from the only one with such thoughts.

You are still very young....you haven't started on your "Adult" time yet and you have good time to find a good man.

Don't get panic because you think everyone else have found their companion, that will only make negative impression, behave natural.

Try to keep a positive attitude, that will always attract positive people....and don't think you are LATE....my grand daughter is 26 and still single and she find that she has good time to be finish with education before any bond should be made.

Good Luck to You....and another extra big Hug :)

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:31 am

Heres a big bear hug from me to you!

Dont let the thought of a relatiosnhip weigh you down.  I think you'll find once you are truly happy with yourself and not worrying about what you feel you need, then love will run straight out to you embrace you and take you within its hold so that you can know what its like to love you and then love another.

Just make plans to spend your birthday single carefree and happy!
Whens the big day? Doing anything fantastic for it?

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:55 pm

here is a big hug for u hopeful girl u are so young i am going thru the same thing myself. so dont worry sweetie u have plenty of time, true love will come to u when u least expect it. huggies.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:18 pm

A hug to you, i remember being 21 and very confused.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:24 pm

A very big hug to u.
Attachments
DSCN0187.jpg
DSCN0187.jpg (18.89 KiB) Viewed 1596 times

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:15 pm

Thanks. :) MY 21st birthday isn't until September so I guess it isn't that close but I can't see myself meeting anyone between now and then.

And today I lost my cheque after I signed it. It was a GST cheque from the government and it was only $58 but it still would have been nice to have it. I'm trying not to let it bother me too much.

vitaloo

ONLY 21

Post by vitaloo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:53 am

Is what you should be saying!   Sweetie - listen to me -- I'm 52 and if I had not felt as you did at your age - I would not have been with the wrong man who beat me and raped me over and over - and I might have had more faith in myself to find a nice man to be with -- PLEASE don't rush
your time here on earth - you are SOMEONE by YOURSELF - you don't need a MAN to be someone -- never ever forget that you hear?

Sending hugs

Lynne -- PS Sign your post in the future - so we know who you are! :smt007
Lynne

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:32 am

Hi Hopeful

Here is a really big hug... just for you... from Alberta..

Delphina

Return to “The Hug Exchange”