A SPECIAL HUG FOR MARCOAZ!!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysticangel

A SPECIAL HUG FOR MARCOAZ!!

Post by mysticangel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:42 pm

Here is a very Special Hug from me to you Marco!!!

More often than not, it's easy to point out what a person did wrong or how bad they are.  

BUT.... when we are good and have done a good deed for another rather big or small...or even when we try hard to being the best that we can be and grow spiritually, and a lot of times it all goes unnoticed or might seem unappreciative by some or even by all.

Acknowledging the good as well as the bad are both equally important for the best affect for our internal growth and despite of this fact is agreed by all...we see more of the bad being pointed out and not so much as the good that we do.....and it doesnt have to be that we did anything at all....

Marco, I can't tell you enough how very proud I am of you!!!!  Every time I see one of your posting in the forum, I get more impressed by the maturity that I see in it.  I know that it is hard for others who misunderstand your words or your intent, and I see that you handle with maturity and good sense!  I have to say that you have shown the most improvement as far as growth and it does show that you are consistantly trying your best to improve more each day.  I am very proud of you for that.....Outstanding!!!!

Keep it up and the finished product will be a great asset to the world in future years!!!

angel

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:32 pm

Yea...I agree......and I think he like his own improvement too :)

A big Bear Hug to you Marco and must you be with us for many years to come :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:55 am

a big gigantic hug for u marco.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:01 pm

A very very BIG HUG to u Marco.

You have grown well, remember the arguments we had, thinking about them makes me laugh now. Laugh & smile because something good did come out of it, u improved as a person. We still have our occasional arguments on IM, we still have our reugular joking & making fun of eachother on IM & on the forum, we still fight about some topics, but we both have learnt & improved, & for that I thank you.

You have proved that I wasn't wrong in seeing good in you & hoping the best for u. I hope u improve further in ur life & be a very good, happy & contented person in life.

Take Care, hope to speak to u soon. (Sorry wasn't online yesterday & today).

P.S: Why do I think that the younger kid in the pic looks a lot like u??  :smt003
Attachments
1134139454B478Cn.jpg
1134139454B478Cn.jpg (75.5 KiB) Viewed 1799 times

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:31 pm

Where is the little cutie~?  :smt017

Hugies,

((( Marco )))

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:25 pm

Many big 'hugs' to you Marco.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:06 pm

Hey all,

thanks for the hugs I very much appreciate em in such hard time of my life :) And speacially thanks for mysticangel for starting the post, thanks alll: tara princess, vishwas ( I dont rly look like that kid!), ruthobello, nicole, angel2007 ... thank you all for that I very much appreciate that all ,sorry all for been out a long time but im in a very busy time.. thanks :)

Lights and Hugs!
MarcoAZS

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:22 pm

MarcoAZS wrote:Hey all,

thanks for the hugs I very much appreciate em in such hard time of my life :) And speacially thanks for mysticangel for starting the post, thanks alll: tara princess, vishwas ( I dont rly look like that kid!), ruthobello, nicole, angel2007 ... thank you all for that I very much appreciate that all ,sorry all for been out a long time but im in a very busy time.. thanks :)

Lights and Hugs!
MarcoAZS
Don't you be sorry Marco,
I hope you are well and having fun~!!  :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”