~*~LibB~*~

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

~*~LibB~*~

Post by Nicole » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:26 pm

Big Hugs to you~  :smt051  ((( Libby )))

Thank you for caring~!!

Remember The Angels Are Always With You.
Blessings,
`Nicolè´

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:46 pm

huggies

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:19 pm

A Big Bear Hug is coming up along with a big smile...here for you LibB :)

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:10 pm

lots and lots of beautiful hugs for you!!

reichild

Post by reichild » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:16 pm

rechild

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:12 pm

A very big hug to u.

LibB

Re: ~*~LibB~*~

Post by LibB » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:40 am

Nicole wrote:Big Hugs to you~  :smt051  ((( Libby )))

Thank you for caring~!!

Remember The Angels Are Always With You.
Blessings,
`Nicolè´
Thanks Nicole, I've been really busy and really confused lately.
I've found some posts with you sending me messages. Could you tell me what this particular message is in response too and thankyou I REALLY NEED A HUG.
By the way as I'm typing this I'm laughing cause I'm feeling the hug right now with loving giggles in my ear. This makes me feel the love and happiness you and our angels are sending.  :smt023  :smt039  :smt055  :smt051  :smt050

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:26 am

taraprincess wrote:huggies
Thank you taraprincess. Plenty of Hugs to you too.

Thank you Vishwas and a VERY BIG HUG TO YOU TOO
Take as many as you need!!!! LOL

Reichild Thanks and WOW What an emoticon. Brilliant. Is this your own work of art? Have as many as you would like too. LOL

Angel 2007 Thankyou and Lots and Lots of Beautiful Heavenly Hugs to you also.

Rhutobello Your Bear hugs are all around me, brown bears, panda bears polar bears and all the other bears especially Rhutobello bears Ha Ha Ha LOL Thankyou

thankyou all for your loving hugs. They work extremely well. Every time I read or think about these hug messages I am being given hugs. This is a lifetime supply. Life at it's best.
If there is anyone at home with you give them a great big hug from me and ask them to give you a great big hug from me. Other that that ask your angels they love Hugs.

Libby

Libby :smt060  :smt039

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:09 pm

u welcome sweetie anytime here is a bunch more hugs for u.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:43 pm

Hi LibB,

I  dont think I hugged you yet so heres one from me to you.  Your so sweet to others your wonderful in the forums....

LibB

Post by LibB » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:54 pm

flight _of_angelwings wrote:Hi LibB,

I  dont think I hugged you yet so heres one from me to you.  Your so sweet to others your wonderful in the forums....
Thanks flight of Angelwings. You've brought tears to my eyes.
I have just popped into hugs forum to post a message and here is yours.
I believe everyone here is gifted in some way and so I'm receiving as much help as I hope I am giving.
I have done my own angel card reading and will post it tomorrow in my angel card post. I believe it will shed some light as to who I am.
By the way you cant be happy without happiness and this is definitely the place to come to for that!!!! LOL Thankyou all for helping to plant some lovely and loving seeds in the garden of my heart.
LOVE AND LIGHT to you as always and of course REALLY BIG HUGS.
Libby :smt050  :smt051  :smt056

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:07 am

Hey LibB

It goes without saying...but I'll say it anyway...

A  H U G E big hug from Libby and I :smt026
O    O
   oo
**___**

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:07 pm

MissEm wrote:Hey LibB

It goes without saying...but I'll say it anyway...

A  H U G E big hug from Libby and I :smt026
My hugs to you are actually from your sister and mum so enjoy. They are giving them to you every night and every day. Of course I have lots for you both too.
By the way crying is an exercise of emotional release. Never feel you souldn't cry or should have to stop in any great hurry. Let your tears flow like the rain onto a garden. Release the sadness and watch your garden grow Happiness. Tears can also be happy and joyous just as much reason to let them flow.  :smt022  :smt051  :smt056  :smt051  :smt060  :smt052       :smt041

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:54 pm

Hi LibB

How did you know I cry a lot?
By the way crying is an exercise of emotional release. Never feel you souldn't cry or should have to stop in any great hurry. Let your tears flow like the rain onto a garden. Release the sadness and watch your garden grow Happiness.
I suppose that's a silly question really! :)

Since having Libby, I find myself crying at the drop of a hat or at the slightest sad/emotional thing.  The warm and fuzzy things that happen get to me, sad things get to me.  It's just crazy.  I'm generally very happy but the swing to tears is so dramatic and spontaneous.  I try not to let Libby see me cry so I do try and stop crying when she's around.  I think it's probably a bit of sleep deprivation, being on the go all day everyday with no break.  I work full time and then go and pick Libby up from Day Care and another type of work/fun starts with looking after her and feeding us etc..  My day starts at around 0530 - 6am and doesn't end till about 10 - 1030pm everyday.  It's really exhausting sometimes but I don't see the time with Libby as a chore or work.  I chose to have her and was fully aware of how hard it would be on my own with her.  I wouldn't have it any other way! :  She's the soul of my soul!! :)

Hugs to you sweet LibB!!
O    O
   oo
**___**

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:37 pm

Thanks MissEm, I haven't got much to say tonight if you see the time, I'm off to bed myself. this seems to be the time I go to bed every night. Tonight Brett was still awake at 10, asking questions about his birth what he remembered. He said the doctor took him away from me when he was born, which is true. I'll tell you some other time. And then he was sad because he didn't get to ride on his favourite train at the miniature trains on Sunday because Birthday cake took too long!!!! LOL. Anyway I'll see how I go tomorrow as it's his 5th birthday so I may not be back on till Thursday. take care and find something that makes you smile and feel love in your heart every time you look at it. Agreat place to start is to go to the paint shop or paint section and pick out some colour cards. Your favourite colours. Now this is colour therapy at it's best. Oh and by the way remove the dead plants from your front garden. You can also get some flowers to put there. A jade plant is excellent for the front door and if your like Daffodils and Jonquils, now is the time to plant them in your garden. They pop up in spring but need to planted in Autumn. Check to see when freesias need to be planted as they come in an array of colours and have one of the Heavenliest scents I have ever smelt. Any way for not saying much I've said enough. So good night or probably in your case Good Morning!!!! Have a wonderful day.
Love and Light
Libby (older) LOL :smt060  
Libby and Mummy(MissEm):smt057

Return to “The Hug Exchange”