Lazy Guys

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MoonGypsy

Lazy Guys

Post by MoonGypsy » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:29 pm

I live and have relationshiop with guy with geneticaly has a problem with working. He has very very very little education, never ever had a job before this one (this is his first one being in his 20's!), he has no identification (never has). Anyway, this guy set him up to get paid to help him do maintenance and also build his web page (he's good at that)...he's getting paid cash daily, too for everything.

He dosen't want to take the bus to go the work, he dosen't want to be gone from home (aka the computer/games) all day (he says he don't want to be away from me....but when he is on that game or hogging the computer, he's not dealing with me AT ALL.

Today his boss called for him to go to work and I feel bad. Here I am trying to do my part to make us money and he finaly gets a job and dosen't want to go. The boss called and right before I myself had to go to work, too. My boyfriend/roomate made me tell him some stupid lame excuse to avoid going!!! He will a guilt trip and get very mad if I even act like Im pissed that he skips work whenever he wants. He feels that he should get paid more money for his time. I tell him to go get an education, then....go back to school and get his GED.....

You see, he is just like his mom. She doesn't like to work either. She is now getting kicked out of her 20th (LITERALY) place in 5 years. She will either get a man to pay her bills and/or get on welfare. Oooh, she is welfare queen....she believes in it...it's her motto...and don't you speak badly about it either...she'll get pissed (and she RARELY EVER gets pissed).
She believes in getting it all for nothing in return. She raised all her 5 kids from 5 differnt men that way. Only 2 of them graduated H.S (those R the ones who didn't get raised fully by her...he he he)

I dunno, guys. I just need to vent. That's all. I already know this is not going to last...Im getting my benefits out of this relationship, too. When it's over...I'll be good. I just need to deal with it and try to get the good out of it that Im staying for. It's just this sometimes is frustrating and hard to motivate yourself each day living under such influences. Thanks for listening, guys.
Be Well and Be Blessed

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:33 pm

Oh hey! Have the biggest hug from me!

Men are pigs really and yours sounds like you need to turn him round and kick his butt into touch straight away! I might even come and join you lol!

SuziXXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:08 pm

A big hug from me too, known as Bear Hug :)

If you want an advice with that hug...then move on....can't see any pink future in that relationship...just a whole bunch of wasted time and destroy feelings :)

MoonGoddess

Well earned hug from me.

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:38 am

Not that you need to earn a hug, but I think you deserve a double hug. {{{{{Hug}}}}}  When the time comes you will know.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:38 pm

here is a big gigantic hug.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:39 pm

Heres a big sympathetic Hug from {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{me to you}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}...sometimes it can be scary if you ask them to help out around the house when they think this is the quickest way to do it........My carpet aint ever been the same.....lol...hope the pic cheers you up as it destroyed my living room trying to get the best shot just for this.....haha....just kidding
Attachments
MansHousework.jpg
MansHousework.jpg (24.08 KiB) Viewed 1546 times

khb21603

Hang in there

Post by khb21603 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:58 pm

I hope things get better for you soon. {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}
I know exactly how you feel. I had a husband like that. Never wanted to work, never wanted to contribute to the household. You WILL know when it's time to kick him to the curb. I hope you don't let it go to far though. Men can be SO minipulating sometimes, all depending on the man of course. Just know that you are a strong person and that you can do any thing you put your mind to. Trust me. I have done many things that I really didn't want to, but I did it and it made me stronger. Take care and know that all of us are thinking about you and hoping that things smooth out for you.{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :smt003
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

Return to “The Hug Exchange”