I Really Need A Hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Phoenixx Charmed

Funny funny funny

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Mon May 21, 2007 3:46 pm

For Angelmama:
     I am going through child services right now also.... Thr report made against me was mostly for my depression and having a messy, unorganized house, the investigator mentioned our suspected drug use as she was leaving. Although we have been clean for a while and werer able to clear our names after the drug teating... (hair and urine) we are still not supposed to have unsupervised contact due to my depression! I hope your case is quickly resolved, having our kids separated from us is never easy, by far worse for the kids.
There is a legitimate need for CPS, I just wish that some of the workers were a bit more sensitive or understanding... Ours has (at her own admission) not had to struggle financially much or even had much experience with hard times. I have difficulty having people look down on my family for srtuggling payday to payday, when they don't have a clue about struggling. But I am coming to terms with this, and finally being able to not harbor negative feelings towards the situation. After all, they are only doing their jobs, and there are those in desperate need of rescuing.

(My investiator won't even return my calls..... she actuallly told her supervisor that she feels my emoptions are to raw to be objective..and that she feels I am too unstable!)
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be!     Phoenixx Charmed

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Wed May 30, 2007 3:03 am

[[[A BIG Hug for You]]]
Delphina

digiseg

Post by digiseg » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:25 am

Here comes a big HUG....

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Don't be upset. Here is a big hug for you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”