I need a HUG-wow I like this!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonenlita

I need a HUG-wow I like this!

Post by moonenlita » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:04 pm

:smt006 First of all I am a single mom(how many can relate to that). My ex was paying Childsupport but stop on my son brithday,still owns us 3,000.00 which would put food on the table. I have been looking for work but donot get hire and stress is piling up. I top of all that I have a illiness in which I need to take pills to live but the doctor will not sign the paper saying I need this pills so that I can get help that I need.  :smt014  :smt013  :smt006  :smt005  :smt010
We are all family. Brother Wind and Sister Animal living together on Mother Earth,Gala. Gala loves us and gives to each of us the rights to live off of her. She is our mother.

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:13 pm

Awwwwwwwww Life is hard sometimes.....    
I can tell you need a hug... and probably
someone to talk to..... Welcome to Mystic Board.

P E A C E
Evie

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:30 pm

A hug from me too.....yea life might be hard many times.....and it seems many end up here....but the only real help is to look for the positive even if all looks black...everything else will just bring you further down.
BIG Bear hug again!

Mysticaltravlr

Post by Mysticaltravlr » Tue May 01, 2007 5:26 pm

Life is hard at times as you know and it seems to pile up with no where to turn.  I pray things will get better for you, try finding another doctor.  I send you love and peace.

:smt056

moosborne

sack the doc......

Post by moosborne » Sun May 06, 2007 1:34 pm

is what I say.........
if he is refusing to confirm your need for life-supporting medication, then kick his ass and get a new one!

HUGS

Mo x

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun May 06, 2007 1:36 pm

I hope your feeling a little better from all the positive thoughts people are sending you.

Don't give up.  Have a hug from me too.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun May 06, 2007 3:51 pm

One giant hug from me! Things will work themselves out and try to remain positive.

Can your lawyer or municipal do anything to help you recover the child support? And why isn't your doctor signing the prescription you need if it's going to keep you alive? Maybe it's time to find a new doctor and file a complaint against your current one if he isn't doing what you are paying him to do.

Anyway, this storm will pass and you're in my thoughts and prayers.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon May 07, 2007 1:53 pm

here is a huge hug from me sweetie

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 am

Nice pictures.  Hugs to all.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”