I have leukemia.....I need a hug and good advice

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

digiseg

Post by digiseg » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:51 am

Hay a HUGE HUG from me too...

GOD will bless you with all of his kindness..

antarmc

All the Hugs were made for you

Post by antarmc » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:56 pm

Dear Gypsy,

I hope that you will have all that life defines as love, joy, and peace of mind and heart.

I know that when things get hard it is hard to get things going.

However, only those who want to have a better life will not give in to the thoughts of defeat.

So, say with your lips that you are winning, because everyday that you are able to say that and hear that, you truly are winning.

Lots of Strength and Lots of Love

antarmc
Never give up, and never surrender.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:26 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie hope u get better soon im sending u some positive energy. be strong huggies

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:46 pm

BIG (((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))) and positive thoughts to you!
There is a lot of info on this site and some wonderful people who wish you full recovery!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 pm

I am feeling so sad that you have leukemia and anemia. But you have to be strong and try to lead a happier life.
symulhaqu07eee

Dyn

Post by Dyn » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Lots of Higgs :-):-)
Dum rynn

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

No healing prayers or positive energies are ever wasted

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 am

Please be aware that this appeal for support was originally posted in June of 2007.

The member named tengypsies last posted to Mystic Board in July of that same year.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Importantly this person is no longer on Mystic Board (at least using that name), and may or may not have since succumbed to their disease.

But thanking you any way for your prayers, as if tengypsies can no longer use these healing energies, they will be handed on instead to someone who can.

No healing prayers or positive energies are ever wasted.

Many blessings to you in return,

EoT  :smt038

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:44 am

Hi tengypsies,

My heart goes out to you once I read your message. I may not be able to heal you but I wish you get well soon. Here's a BIG HUG! Take care...

jnett

Post by jnett » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 pm

I can think of no advice, but I have plenty of hugs to give. *HUG***HUG***HUG*

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Please be aware that this appeal for support was originally posted in June of 2007.

The member named tengypsies last posted to Mystic Board in July of that same year.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Importantly this person is no longer on Mystic Board (at least using that name), and may or may not have since succumbed to their disease.

Anu30

Post by Anu30 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 am

Big Hugs from me ... I pray and hope u will feel better soon .... I know u will get some amazing advice here ...

Take Care

Ohhh sorry just saw above post from EOT .....

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:45 am

Anu,

Even though that particular member no longer visits us, your healing thoughts and prayers will never be wasted.

Spirit can always use them instead for someone else who is currently in great and urgent need of the comfort and healing which those thoughts and prayers can bring to them.

I only wanted to make you aware that this was a very old posting, and that its author (HappyChic727) will therefore probably never get your message.

I did NOT want you to stop sending healing thoughts and prayers out to the author about her father, or to stop you sending them out to other people than the author and her father.

So no apologies are necessary, and I will leave this posting open to other members who also wish to contribute to the accumulated healing energies which Spirit can then use if or when needed, for ANY person whom they are healing at the time.

Blessed be,

EoT  :smt006

Anu30

Post by Anu30 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:26 am

Totally agree EOT !

Exactly my thoughts ... I hope and pray this member is ok ... I just acknowledged I saw ur post ... When I woke up I thought of this member again .... really hope they r ok ..  nothing like the power of healing prayers ... Have an Awesome day ..

Anu xx

Sunny800

BIG HUG

Post by Sunny800 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:19 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

blankpuppy

Post by blankpuppy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Big big hugs for you.Always pray and be positive that you will get well.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”