I have leukemia.....I need a hug and good advice

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tengypsies

I have leukemia.....I need a hug and good advice

Post by tengypsies » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:07 am

Hi...I'm a newbie.   I recently found out that I have leukemia and anemia.  I have been vomiting so much that my esophogus is raw and now ulcerated.   I need a hug of support especially concerning advice using various methods in order to heal myself, promote energy (I'm extremely fatigued), end the nausea, and to pick up my spirits.  All advice welcome.  Many many thanks.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy :smt010
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:41 am

Dear Gypsy

I gladly give you hugs, I don't know anything about leukemia, and I hope you
get some good advise from the members here who are experienced somehow
with this illness.  I'd cry too hun... thanks for feeling safe here to share  your
tears with us.... Bless

"Visualize a positive outcome... "  Is all that comes to my mind.  ((((HUG))))

P E A C E
Evie

Dreams & Reality

Hugs galore!

Post by Dreams & Reality » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:04 am

Dear Gypsy

I hug you. Get better soon!

Dreams & Reality
Best wishes to all
From Dreams & Reality

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:14 pm

A big Grandpa hug is coming to you!

There might be many advices, but the most important one is to focus on a positive attitude.
Might sound strange....but it gives the body the best working environment...at the same time it will lessen the burden to all that surround you...family and friends.

I have a older brother (65) who fight cancer now, he has managed to keep this attitude...the doctors are very pleased with his development, even if death sentence was given. The family has an much easier job to follow him up because none is afraid to go to him.....so that must be my best advice for you, the rest is it up for the Doc to give.

I give you all my hugs....warm thoughts....all what I can give of moral support..and hope you will fight it like a Knight!

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Hi tengypsies, my name is LibB, I'm hoping I will have some information for you. It's the same information I've found for my Dad. He has recently had 4 operations for cancer. Some of them were for infections caused by the operations. There is a book I'd like to buy him called "Cancer Step outside the Box" by Ty M Bollinger.

This is the write up on their website:
Cancer - Step Outside the Box  
by Ty M. Bollinger

Discover the TRUTH about cancer that your doctor probably doesn't know and the drug companies hope you never find out.  If you’re concerned about the “C” word, then Cancer - Step Outside the Box is the book you’ve been waiting for. It reveals the most potent and well-proven strategies for preventing and treating cancer... without barbaric procedures like surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation.    

A must read book for every cancer patient.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Have a look for it and see if it is for leukemia sufferers as well.

There are also other alternatives

I believe blueberries are excellent to help with helping to heal cancer and also vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is a good one.
Look on the internet under
killing cancer with vinegar
killing cancer alternative medicine.

I'll see what else I can find for you but I believe the above book would be great for anyone. Maybe your library has a copy or could order one in for you. Otherwise you will have to buy it. I am getting a copy for my Dad

Best wishes and Heavenly hugs for you to Recover completely.

May Love and Light Shine Brightly Upon You

LibB

tengypsies

cancer advice and support

Post by tengypsies » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:00 pm

I wanted to thank you all for your advice and support.  I truly appreciate it.  You made me feel so much better.  Thank you LibB for the recommendation.  I'm going to look for that book today.  You are all so sweet.  Many many thanks.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

lunarcraft

Big hug

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:49 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs and will add you to my healing list.  My thoughts are with you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

hushedespiritu

:: hugs very big! ::

Post by hushedespiritu » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 am

I am sending you positive Energy from where I sit. With laughter and much joy in your Heart, this can be overcome! I am so sorry your body is hurting so much right now...

Love.
Hope.
Light.

<3[/quote]

AngelOracle

Post by AngelOracle » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:58 pm

[[A Hug from Me]]
AngelOracle

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:36 pm

I am giving you a great big reiki hug! I will also send you energy. I can feal your souls need for it and so I will send as much as I can. HUGS**

Much Love

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:08 am

Hi tengypsies, Kate here. I can't help with advice but I most certainly will send you hugs and positive thoughts. Keep in touch here and let us all help you keep positive

trueheartmike

Big hug to Gypsy

Post by trueheartmike » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:29 am

Hello Gypsy I am sending you a big Reiki Hug and healing energies I will also send you what is called a Chi Ball... I want to send you a file called using The Chi Ball but It will not allow me to send a pdf file, if you want if you shoot me a message on my yahoo email I can send it to you. I will tell you how to revieve The Chi Ball. I know that for the anemia if you eat beef liver it will help some..Yes it can be icky but if you grind it up and do a mixture pork, Beef and then add some of that liver ground up you can make meat loaf and you can also grind it to make you own hamburgers. Please let me know how your doing ... I will try to make you a part of my people to heal list.
In Perfect Love,Peace and Harmony,
Michael

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:53 pm

Hi tengypsies,

My Dad was diagnosed with chronic leukemia and we were all devastated. &nbsp;He had been sick for years with hypertension, leading to problems with his kidneys, eventual kidney failure and dialysis. &nbsp;He had other health problems too so he wasn't a candidate for a kidney transplant. &nbsp;I, myself, wonder if he got the leukemia from one of his blood transfusions. &nbsp;I guess we'll never know. &nbsp;Anyway, he did wonderful with his medicine. &nbsp;I think he had problems with his legs getting tired but that's all I can remember. &nbsp;He lived for a long time after his diagnosis and now, we are in 2007 and he was diagnosed probably a good 15 years ago, if not more. &nbsp;He didn't die from the leukemia, but rather, 4 different illnesses . . . COPD, renal failure, ischemic bowel and leukemia. &nbsp;He was a fighter.

There is a wonderful book that one of the TV chefs used when she was sick with a type of cancer. &nbsp;It may have been Christina. &nbsp;I'll check into and let you know. &nbsp;It's a diet and it works. &nbsp;A classmate of mine made it to the 30th glass reunion because of it. &nbsp;The doctors told her not to do it. &nbsp;Stupid doctors. &nbsp;I'll be back with that information for ya!
Using the Law of Attraction to Reach My Goals

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:56 pm

Here you go:

http://www.christinacooks.com/mystory.html

She had leukemia too. &nbsp;You have to read her story on her website. &nbsp;

Best of luck. &nbsp;Be your own doctor. &nbsp;Look for alternative methods, i.e. imagery, supplements, hypnosis.

Here's my friend Marcus' website. &nbsp;He has a great healing cd.

www.clinicoftotalrelaxation.com

He has a wonderful soothing voice and I loved going to him for hypnosis last year. &nbsp;He helped me tons.
Using the Law of Attraction to Reach My Goals

katsprite

Hug

Post by katsprite » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:57 am

Hi i don't have any advice but i've got a big HUG
Cherish what you have today, for tomorrow it may be GONE!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”