need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marie clay

need a hug

Post by marie clay » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:27 pm

talking about my dog whos about to be put down is draining and upsetting. ive had some nice reassuring msgs but it still upsets me :(
Marie Clay

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:37 pm

A big Grandpa hug for you!

Yes our animals companion give us both fun and sorrows.
I myself have true my time said farewell  to "many" and it hurt me a lot each time.....but we can never allow us to be selfish....if it is better for our companion...then we must accept it.
Carry the memories and think on all the happy moments you both had.
Another hug and hope your pain will heal fast!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:40 pm

A hug to you, i have had many loyal pets and have wept bitterly at their passing.  I still miss them all but have lots of good memories of them.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

marie clay

ty

Post by marie clay » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:41 pm

Marie Clay

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:24 am

I know how you feel Marie, I had to have a pet put down some time ago and I know how it feels inside oneself to lose a friend so I will love to give you a HUG. I hope it makes you feel a little better.

marie clay

ty

Post by marie clay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:46 am

thanks samson
Marie Clay

Deucalion

Post by Deucalion » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:16 pm

I feel for you Marie.  When my husband and i parted i couldn't take my beloved dogs with me and he had them put to sleep.  I still miss them terribly and i talk to their photo each day.  However, as time passes by i am able to think of the good times we had and have a laugh about their funny little ways.  
A HUUUUGE  hug to you!
shadow

tengypsies

Need a Hug

Post by tengypsies » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:36 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that you have to put your animal down.  I had to put my dog down a year ago when she developed cancer.  It is so upsetting.  Your pet will always remain in your heart and dear memories will live forever in your soul of the precious moments that you have shared.  Cherish your memories.  I send me hugs hoping that it will make you feel better.  So sorry.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

r1ytm

Post by r1ytm » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:54 pm

I know how you feel I was holding my dog when she had to be put down because of cancer. I was holding her in my arms when the vet put the injection into her blood stream, I felt her go to sleep and damn it hurt, aint cried like I did then before. My thoughts are with you. be strong.

love R1YTM

marie clay

ty

Post by marie clay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:14 am

thanks rlytm for input. how terrible for you that you had her in ur arms when she died. at least she was with someone she loved i suppose. i hope im around when alfie goes as he is most happiest around me and vise versa.  xx
Marie Clay

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:57 am

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - it won't take away the pain or the guilt, but believe me you are doing the right thing ... no more suffering or pain for your dog and you will be left with your memories of the good times.

I was told by a clairvoyant at the weekend that our pets wait for us to join them on the other side - they are in a place called Rainbow Fields and they are at peace and very happy ... but waiting for us to catch them up.

I am sending another HUGE hug to you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:13 am

I shall add to these hugs too ((HUG)). I too held my beautiful staffy when she was sent to sleep after some *#*#*(input own words here) glass baited her. At least she went knowing I was there loving her to bits. I look forward to seeing her again and cherish the memories I have of her.

Another big hug for you and make sure you allow yourself to grieve.
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

marie clay

ty

Post by marie clay » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:33 am

thank you gothicdragon. so sorry to heard about your staffy. hope you are reunited one day. thanks 4 the hug.
Marie Clay

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Hugs to you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”