I could use some healing hugs.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Happy_Cappy

Post by Happy_Cappy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:36 am

You don't mention what type of business you have.  I think that I can give you some practical advice.  I have an MBA.  What took me 4  1/2 years to learn I can probably teach you in a few sentences.  Tell me more!

Hugs to you.

theodorus

Post by theodorus » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:09 pm

The business has a life of its own - you need to seperate it from you, the spiitual one. I do not say neglect it or that it is not your responsibility as well, am am saying you are not alone responsible for it. It is part ofthe universe and has its own relationship with all being and forces around. first step back, heal yourself from agony and stress, take time off and absorb what the universe wishes to spend on you. Once you are healed then gather energy from yourself and other sources to heal the business.  Money has no power of its own and can achieve very little by itself. Any business needs mucy more than money. It needs you to be be well and it needs you to gather from all over whatever the business needs to grow. If the energy flow ofthe business is free and open, money will come with all the other things, money never comes on its own. Untange your mind from money for money deprives you from undestanding and using the figts you have received but not opened yet. Reading this message, it may be long after the event, will sustain you. Consider yourself and care for your spiritual well being, and the rest will follow.
The Teacher
Virtual claaroom

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Take as more hugs as you need as it is free to give. Thank you my friend.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”