I could use some healing hugs.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kate

I could use some healing hugs.

Post by Kate » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:02 pm

This isn't a request for money!!! I need hugs/prayers/healing to help me through a rough time. The stress of my perdicament is going to give me a nervous breakdown. Literally! I'm at a breaking point. I've had a breakdown before, so I know what it feels like coming on.

I've owned my business for 2 years. I bought it as an investment. On one hand, its growing, and that's good! I should be able to sell at a nice profit. On the other hand, it takes money to grow. More money than I have. I have run out of working capital and that's causing horrendous growing pains! If I can't fix the lack of working capital, I'll be forced to close down the business. (Which would be a waste since it's, technically, going well.) I'm trying to sell the business so someone with more money can keep it going...and I can RELAX!!

The messages/readings I get from EVERYONE at my church (I'm a Spiritualist) says that God has a plan...that I'm doing God's work through the business and so it won't sell, YET. My response to that is...If God needs me to keep the doors open any longer, S/He better help me obtain the money to stay open. And I'm talking about IMMEDIATELY.

Please, send hugs and healing energy my way to keep me from breaking down before I figure out how to keep the doors open until I can sell the business.

Thank you.

lunarcraft

Big Hugs

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:16 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it helps.  I feel certain that everything will work out for you, if you can keep the faith.  In your prayers, be specific in your request for help, eg I need to see money flow towards me so that I can continue with my business and expand it so that ...

I do appreciate what you are going through - I opened my business a year ago and, like you, the working capital has been eaten up.  I am saying my prayers with sincerity every day and express my gratitude for everything that comes my way ... it does work.  Also use positive visualisation - visualise what you want to happen and BELIEVE in it ... again, it works.

Brightest Blessings and very best wishes

Sarah

PS  Would you like me to send some Reiki energy in your direction?

Kate

Re: Big Hugs

Post by Kate » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:56 pm

lunarcraft wrote:I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it helps.  I feel certain that everything will work out for you, if you can keep the faith.  In your prayers, be specific in your request for help ... PS  Would you like me to send some Reiki energy in your direction?
Sarah, thank you. You are very right. I just get fragmented and scattered when I get so frightened. I can honestly say, I felt the calming energy flowing just from making a specific request for healing. I was given a TEMPORARY answer to my prayers for working capital just one hour ago.

I thank God for bringing me to this place where I could rediscover the strength within another souls concern. Bless you (and all who read the post and silently sent out good wishes).

I would gladly accept Reiki energy. THANK YOU. I am a Reiki Master, but have found myself using the energy increasingly less often lately. I've allowed the nature and demands of my business to keep me from utilizing that energy. Perhaps your gift of energy will revitalize my somewhat dormant energy level.  ?
Namaste & Slainte, Kate

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:39 pm

A big Bear Hug to you Kate.

I understand very good the toll a business can take on you since I have own one for almost 30 years.
In contrariety to you, my shop has due to change in peoples habit (DVD rental) shown an negative development for the last couple of year.
In the end we come up with the same problem...the cash flow.

With a growing business you have to look at your turnaround on your stock, it's fast done to use to much money on items that just are warming the shelf.
You must also look at how your customer pay....if all is in cash when sold...then good...if credit...lower the running time.
You need also to be strict to "follow" them up if pay don't come at time settled, no one thank you for extra running time, they just try to make it longer next time. :)

Good luck to you.....stay positive...and you will manage fine :)

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:02 am

I would be honoured to send healing to you - will do so this evening.  I do sincerely hope that it works alongside and boosts your own energies.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

HealerDave

Post by HealerDave » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:04 am

Hi Kate,

I can't add much to the advice already given above except stay positive, (not easy I know), and write down on a piece of paper exactly what it is you NEED, not want and put it under your pillow tonight with a prayer. Tomorrow put it on a shelf somewhere and forget it. Manifestations of material things can and do happen in the hour of need.

You are a Spiritualist so you do not need me to say much more.

Love, Light and Healing coming your way right now.

God Bless, David

Kate

Post by Kate » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:26 pm

Thanks! I know you're right. Things just look so clear when looking outward. It's when I try to take care of my own needs that I get fuzzy & out of balance.   :-)

I'll do as you suggest.

Blessings
Namaste & Slainte, Kate

bittybones

Hugs and Blessings

Post by bittybones » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:56 am

It's always difficult holding on through the hard times, but I truly believe that there is always a plan and whatever is meant to happen is part of that plan.  I know that everything will work out for you!

Keep your faith and never stop believing in yourself.

((((HUGS))))

BB

KMP50

(((hugs)))

Post by KMP50 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:56 pm

I can't imagine how you actually feel, but you have my virtual hugs to go along with everyone else's. Best of luck in whatever you feel led to do...
((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))
Kathy

Martine Bonte

Post by Martine Bonte » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Hi Kate,

As reikimaster you can energize much things.  
You can work with affirmations for yourself too.  Look into the mirror and say loudly several times  1. I Am      
2. &   you fill in all you want (for example: I am succesfull,  I am financially save,  I'm a good seller ...... ) but says it always loud to the mirror and several times and ending with thank you

Say all your affirmations in the present time !!!

If you need more info, you can mail me privately.

Martine

Budhabee

Post by Budhabee » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:39 pm

Hi Kate,
I have never owned a business.  Good luck and all on getting the situation fixed.  You are a lot tougher than me kiddo.  The thought of owning a business makes my hair stand on end.  Here is a big hug for you.
Blessings
Budhabee
confused mystic

joyel

Post by joyel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:18 pm

Hi Kate,

I'm sending you some positive energy and a big hug, don't forget to talk to your angeles and wait for them to help you so you won't have a breakdown, be strong and know that this too shall pass and there is a higher source that loves you and is there for you.

Ladymaggic

Healing Buddha...

Post by Ladymaggic » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:08 am

Not sure whether to send you a healing mandala or a healing Buddha image..

Yes, we all need hugs...and I send you a virtual amd spiritual uplift and a prayer..
Maggi
Attachments
tn_Buddha300.jpg
tn_Buddha300.jpg (14.89 KiB) Viewed 5666 times

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:13 pm

gd luck to u sweetie here is a huge hug

TheForsakenOne

Hugs for Kate

Post by TheForsakenOne » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:28 pm

Please hang tough, my sister, Kate.  Please have faith with our Creator.  And consider: the Creator cannot even undo the past!  For how can this be?  The Creator out of infinite love empowered each and everyone of us with free will.  It is that simple.
A fellow Wayfarer and Spiritual Warrior

Return to “The Hug Exchange”