Need a hug...Very confused

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gsryoga

Post by gsryoga » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:59 pm

gothicdragon63

I personally want to give you hug. I have noticed that many of us have intimacy and trust issues -- based on past negative experiences in relationships. Our ego wants to protect us by sending us messages to refrain from future disappointment.

The problem is, we will not only protect ourself from disappointment, but from joy and the thrill of truly being loved for who we are.

Love,
Glenn (gsryoga)
"Imagine there's no countries. It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, or no religion too. Imagine all the people, living life in peace."

.......John Lennon

ritzyglitz

the biggest hug possible

Post by ritzyglitz » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:41 am

This is all new for you...you have been alone now for quite a while and having met someone that you click with is a beautiful thing.....its not very offen that special someone comes along and makes you feel alive....you deserve happiness and if this is the one,,,well....grab it by the horns and enjoy the time that you have......
you're a very special person and you love and care for the people around you...now its you're turn for that special loving....
you know that we are here for you gothicdragon63...anytime you need you know what to do... :smt003
HHHHUUUUUGGGGGGGGS FOR YOU :smt059 you're an angel....now their looking after u

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:33 pm

Lots of hugs for you, gothicdragon!  

If there is one thing I am learning in my life, which may or may not help you, metaphorically speaking of course, is when you're on the roller coaster don't worry about the mechanics, like how they put the rails together, how the motor operates to get the car moving, who designed the roller coaster, just enjoy the ride. The most important thing is enjoying the experience, not how it works... if you're busy paying attention to the mechanics of what makes it tick, you've missed the ride. Just be ::smiles::

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:52 pm

Thank you all for your hugs.... They are greatly appreciated and I will enjoy this time and see what happens.

(((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))) back to all.
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

digiseg

Post by digiseg » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:27 am

dear gothicdragon63,

we always run behind the things running away from us, and never look back "What we have/had". It's the rule of nature, might be, but be happy 4 whatever you have and dont be upset what you will loose in future..

Have a Gr8 HUG !!

Ann Frisby

Post by Ann Frisby » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:15 am

Just take it one instant at a time, pay attention to all red flags and make sure his values are at least close to yours-----have fun-----sounds like you need to let your hair down a bit.
ava

gothicdragon63

Update for those interested

Post by gothicdragon63 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:51 pm

I know this topic is over 3 months old but thought I would just let you guys know what happened.

I now think the person that I originally posted about was sent to me to do exactly what he did, break down my walls, to allow me to accept a new partner into my life, albeit with a few complications lol, without all the confusion that I felt when I first wrote this post. I still talk with this guy and we have become firm friends, which I really cherish.

I'd like to thank all of you who sent me hugs, I really did feel them coming through :-) and they helped me enormously when I needed it so here's one for all you wonderful people who make up Mystic {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:05 pm

it is the law of attraction in practice...very happy for you....another big Grandpa hug to you....keep on moving ....life can be good if we dare :)

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:11 pm

gothicdragon63...since I missed out on the first round of hugs...here is a BIG HUGE ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))) from me to you!

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:39 am

Thank you gladly accepted  :)

maqicq

Re: Need a hug...Very confused

Post by maqicq » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:26 am

Go for it, dont analyse yourself too much, its very difficult to find someone you can open up with.  Dont think of the ifs but of the nows! LOL

BBBBBIIIIGGGG HUUUUUUGGGG
a little bit every day will become huge one day

jenlouise

Post by jenlouise » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:02 pm

Hi ghofic dragon, let your heart open and go for itxx
sending you hugs!!!!!

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 am

I am certainly doing that jenlouise and am the happiest I have been in a very long time. I give thanks every day for what has been given to me. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for all.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:40 pm

I think this is the perfect site you have found to share your emotions with all your friends. A big grandpa hug for you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”