Need a hug...Very confused

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gothicdragon63

Need a hug...Very confused

Post by gothicdragon63 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:22 am

Hi all, was browsing through here to see who needed hugs and find myself asking for one instead.

Have met someone who I have REALLY hit it of with. This is very uncommon with me and scaring me a bit. I think the feeling is reciprocated, spent 6 hours on the phone with him 2 nights ago and he has rung me every night since we met.

I realise this probably isn't a problem with some of the board lol but for me it is not normal.

Anyway I git going now and if anyone has a hug to spare I would appreciate it.
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

Evie

Post by Evie » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:51 am

Hello to Gothicdragon63

LOL  You are so cute. ((( HUGS )))

... Have fun, enjoy!  :smt003  

Don't be attached to the outcome and then you have nothing to fear!

P E A C E
Evie  :smt109

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:53 am

A big Hug to you GD63 :)   Grab the happiness when you have it......Love is great....and to be afraid of it destroy much of the happiness.
If you are free to do so...then let nothing stop you....(except for some clear thoughts now and then :) )

Have a great time....and another hug from me.....life is to short to evaluate all problems on beforehand.

HealerDave

Post by HealerDave » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:57 am

Why do you perceive it as 'not normal' gothicdragon63? Tread carefully, go with the flow, don't be over-cautious, be sensible and please enjoy the life you are here to enjoy.

Big hug for you anyway, (and some healing that I send to everybody I reply to).

Love & Light

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:14 pm

You will be fine gothicdragon63, take it easy and everything will just pan out smoothly, and I'd love to give you a Hug to help you feel at ease, so here you are a Samson {{{HUG}}} just for you.

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:05 pm

Evie wrote:Hello to Gothicdragon63

LOL  You are so cute. ((( HUGS )))

... Have fun, enjoy!  :smt003  

Don't be attached to the outcome and then you have nothing to fear!

P E A C E
Evie  :smt109
EVIE: You will probably think i have slipped my marbles but at the xact time that you sent your beautiful hug I was pming my sister and my lamp started stuttering and I got goose bumps all over me. I even mentioned it to her in my pm.

THANK YOU  everyone, it is just sooooooooooo out of character for me that my walls are smashed by a man in such a short time lol.

I do feel less "stressed", for want of a better word.

Psychic Chef

Hugs

Post by Psychic Chef » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:50 pm

A hug is the very least i can do for a pure soul like yourself.
                               [[[[HUGS]]]]]

SandiLJ

I need a hug

Post by SandiLJ » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi, I'm giving you a big hug I hope that you can feel the warm love that a hug can bring ,hugs makes us feel conected through the exchange of good feelings of being appreciated & loved Love SandiLJ
SandiLJohnson

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug

Evie

Post by Evie » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:27 pm

gothicdragon63 wrote:
EVIE: You will probably think i have slipped my marbles but at the xact time that you sent your beautiful hug I was pming my sister and my lamp started stuttering and I got goose bumps all over me. I even mentioned it to her in my pm.

Funny thing is I felt something too... more than just goosebumps...
Cool that your lamp stuttered... LOL... you have help from the other side!
If you are losing marbles, then me too.  Ha ha

P E A C E
Evie

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:33 am

Thank you everyone. I feel a lot more grounded today. I was all over the place yesterday. I have felt over the course of last night (my time) a few more instances of "goosebumps" so your hugs are getting through loud and clear and have helped to stabalise me lol.

I really appreciate the warmth and love from everyone. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))) one back at you all :-).
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

MysticMarina

Post by MysticMarina » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:03 pm

gothicdragon63 wrote:Thank you everyone. I feel a lot more grounded today. I was all over the place yesterday. I have felt over the course of last night (my time) a few more instances of "goosebumps" so your hugs are getting through loud and clear and have helped to stabalise me lol.

I really appreciate the warmth and love from everyone. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))) one back at you all :-).
More (((((Hugs)))) coming your way....... ;-)

Marina

Innercat

Big Hug

Post by Innercat » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:13 pm

Go for it!  Take a deep breath, ask for divine guidance, and allow the goddess to take you where she will.  If I'm not wrong, you've been asking for this exact thing in your life... it never rains, but it pours.  BIG HUG!

lunarcraft

Big Hugs

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 pm

GothicDragon63 - I am probably a bit late sending this HUGE hug to you but I do sincerely wish you every happiness ... if you can find at least half the happiness and contentment that I knew with my husband, Ken, for the last 25 years you will want for nothing.

I am sending you another HUG for good measure.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

bittybones

Post by bittybones » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:58 am

I've got a lot of hugs and I hope you enjoy the new friendship that has blessed your life.  Enjoy it and just allow it to happen.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”