Hugs for Annie

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

Hugs for Annie

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:31 am

I would like to take this opportunity to send HUGE hugs to my daughter, Annie, who is just sooooo special.  This morning, she has demonstrated her generosity over and over:

1.  She gave me a wonderful series of hugs when I burst into tears for no reason - the support was brilliant

2.  She got up and came downstairs and cooked a lovely breakfast for us - without looking for praise or thanks (both of which were given unconditionally)

3.  She moved the car on the drive without fear or hesitation (and without being nagged)

I believe I have been blessed with a very special person in my daughter, Annie - thank you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 am

And I give you both a hug....many times the daughter is an image of the mother....and I believe this is one of them :)

Good luck to you both!

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:41 am

Many thanks for your wonderful kind words, Rhuto - so very generous of you.

Blessings

Sarah

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:35 pm

Aww.. ::smiles:: You have yourself a sweet and thoughtful daughter. Apples don't fall far from trees... God bless!

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:02 pm

Awww ... that's so sweet of you Angelique - but I was truly blessed with the arrival of Annie 19 years ago ... unfortunately, it's really only now that I am really appreciating her extra-special qualities - still, better late than never (so they say)

Brightest Blessings and thanks

Sarah

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 pm

It's a mother/daughter thing, same goes for fathers and sons. It's usually stages we grow into, grow out of. We need our mom's, then we don't need our mom's when we really do, then we know better than our mom's when we really don't and then we grow closer to our mom's and realize we didn't know better, we really did and do need her, she knows better and we start to find an appreciation for them because we didn't know it all and you bond.  Ahhh... adolescence. Growing pains,  I call it.  :)

It has to be hard for a parent to go through all those phases their child goes through, but the end results are rewarding. :)

::hugs::

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:08 pm

Here is a (((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))))))))))) for you and your daughter.
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

lucimhome

Post by lucimhome » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:10 am

hugs to both of you.... I really like this saying alot. It goes like this....
A son is a son till he takes a wife but a is a daughter for the rest of your life.

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:32 pm

Many thanks to you all - Annie is really enjoying the hugs you are sending (and I am enjoying passing them on to her physically ... what an excuse!!)

HUGE Hugs to everyone

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

onlinearora

Many many HUGS to both of you

Post by onlinearora » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:18 am

Many many hugs to both of you..
may each mother get a daughter like yours and may each daughther gets a mother like you !!!
Thanks N Regards,

Ankit

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi Sarah A very special hug to you and a very special Hi and hug to Annie. Thankyou for looking after Mum and thankyou for having the courage to stay strong to look after yourself too. I know how much you are hurting right now. I also know you feel like you might crumble sometimes. Please stand strong with the love and support your Angels and your Dad are giving you right now. Yes your Dad is with you and gives you messages all the time. I believe he gives you a kiss every morning when you wake up and every night when you go to bed.

Annie and Sarah Have faith. Your instincts are how you receive messages.

Love and Light to you both

Libby  :smt051  :smt060  :smt059  :smt060  :smt051  

:smt056  :smt057  :smt058  :smt008  :smt049  :smt049  :smt049  :smt055  :smt060 These are from Ken and Dad

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:33 pm

Annie sends you a very big thank you for your hugs and best wishes.  She also sends you blessings from her and everyone attached to her.

Blessings Always

Sarah

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 pm

A big hug for your from me also.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”