Pls help:- Old crush awakened again after 8 yrs.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

onlinearora

Pls help:- Old crush awakened again after 8 yrs.

Post by onlinearora » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:58 am

I am 24 years old, capricorn......I had a crush on this girl who was in tuitions with me during my school days when I was in 9th standard.
i used to notice her daily and i alwayz dreamed about her to be my wife..that was way back in 1997-98..
After that I left the school and joined engineering. and she joined pharmacy, in that period of 4-5 i had no contact with her, i didnt knew her whereabouts,,,
Now, she is in gurgaon and i tried to contact her thru orkut, becoz i am in toronto, i still love her as much as i loved her 8-9 yrs back,
so i contacted her, and she said -"i wud surely have known u then, but not now"
and moreover she rejected to be my frend..
have met again, my old has crush reappeared for her again.

The real problem is I never had the guts to declare my love for her. To be honest I never had the guts to propose any of the gals I have liked. I am damn shy when it comes to proposals........lol.

though its been a long long time, but i still love her and want to get in touch with her, but there is no response from her side..

I dont know what should I do?....
i am really serious about her,,but there is no response.....Can anyone help me please???

thank you very very much !!!
Thanks N Regards,

Ankit

Deucalion

Post by Deucalion » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:29 am

Hi onlinearora, I really feel for you, unrequited love can be a bitch!  You say you have been in touch with her and she doesn't want to know, is that correct?  Sorry my friend, but it seems to me that all you can do is try to move on.  I know that's easier said than done, but i really don't think you have any other choice.  If you carry on like this you'll just waste your life and miss out on any chance of real happiness with someone else.  Being shy stinks doesn't it, i know, i've been shy all my life but learnt a long time ago that sometimes we just have to face the fear and do it anyway, otherwise we never get anywhere.  A HUUUUGE Hug to you! :)
shadow

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Awwww (((HUGS))) to you Onlinearora

:smt006       This must be very hard for you, but she is resisiting your efforts
and you have to let thoughts of this young lady go. She said No thanks,
even to a simple friendship.   Give it up hun.... sorry.   :smt102

I don't know what  to say to make you feel better... It's a big world
out there. You are very young... move forward... don't look back.
You will meet someone who likes you and is not too shy to say so. :smt003  
Good luck to you

P E A C E
Evie  :smt109

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:30 pm

onlinearora - I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs ... hope it helps a little.

All I can say is ... if it is meant to be it will happen.  However, I must agree with the others that it looks as if you might be using your energies to no avail.

As far as shyness goes ... from one who is painfully shy - it does get easier with age ... but I am still waiting for the time to come where I reach the age of being able to say "dammit!  I don't care" and really mean it.

I have been introduced to a very simple healing technique called Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) that relies on tapping on acupuncture/acupressure points while saying an affirmation over and over - it's well worth checking out.  If you are interested, enter EFT into Google or similar and look out for the site operated by Gary Craig.  He has made available a 100 page manual that explains the system in very easy to understand language.

Good luck and rest assured that the right person is out there for you AND you will meet, when the time is right.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

onlinearora

Post by onlinearora » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:04 pm

Thanks a lot to Deucalion, Evie and lunarcraft for your support. Its a kind of situation that is very very difficult for me to describe.
To be very honest, i dont know why but i always feel that she is the one made for me. well, you all say that i shud move on, but its easy to say , its not easy to do this. well, what do you all feel - Is it really possible that after a span of 8-9 yrs, someone may not recall a person, like she says that "I am really sorry, i cant remember you"..
.. and see my love, i still remeber the kind of goggles she used to wear, the vehicle she used to drive, the places she used to visit,..
To be true, i am a very committed person, may be thats why i dont want to break myself away from her memories and thats wat makes me contact her...  Reg the emotional healing etc. I am a very strong person mentally, but i wanted to discuss my situation, so that i am able to share my feelings with some people,
I am really thank full to all of you for your time and advice, but i have decided to keep trying,,
I even came to know that her parents are looking for a boy to get her engaged. i feel i shud be quick, otherwise it may be too late..

and pls give me your inputs as well.,

thanks,
ankit
Thanks N Regards,

Ankit

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:20 am

Hi onlinearora, you really like beating your self up don't you, sure you can keep trying and when your old and Grey don't come running back to us saying that your still on your own and wish us to help you. This Girl has told you NO and in the real world NO means NO, but if you keep on watching and listening to what is going on in her life, you will get yourself into a lot of trouble.
Don't give me this shy thing either, you can't tell me that for the 24 years that you have been alive you haven't had a relationship with someone, with all that's around you and you sitting there dreaming about a Girl that you had a crush on just doesn't make much sense. Get out and find yourself a Girlfriend, your still young and there are plenty of Girls just waiting for you to ask them out.

Samson.

Evie

Post by Evie » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:40 pm

onlinearora wrote:I am really thank full to all of you for your time and advice, but i have decided to keep trying,,
I even came to know that her parents are looking for a boy to get her engaged. i feel i shud be quick, otherwise it may be too late..

and pls give me your inputs as well.,
thanks,
ankit

Now I am lauging out loud... GOOD luck! Even if it were up to her parents,
I still think your chances with this woman are zero to none. You didn't
make an impression on her 8 years ago... it is not going to happen for you now.  MY advise is grow up... and move on.

You've posted this same question here 4X.  Sorry about your luck...   :smt102  everyones advise here is going to be the same...

Evie

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Do not get annoyed with your past. try to face them. i hope you will get success.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”