Life is hard

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Arwynn

Life is hard

Post by Arwynn » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:56 pm

do you ever find that you try really hard to be good, righteous and kind only to hear yourself yelling at the driver in front of you who can't seem to find the gas pedal or turns on a blinker then turns in the opposite direction? Life is hard. How do you stop yourself from becoming cynical?

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:56 pm

I know just what you mean - I am using lots of relaxation techniques to keep myself in control ... also having recently learned about Reiki and applying the principles have helped.

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it helps to ease the stresses a little.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:15 pm

here is a huge hug i know what u mean also, i get that way sometimes, but thank god for everyone here and all my other friends and my meditation which helps alot. stay strong.

Loren Nicol'e

I TOTALY KNOW whatnu are talking about

Post by Loren Nicol'e » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:52 pm

Yeah, I'm seventeen so i defently know the feeling. I drive to school every day and yell at people to go the speed limit or to get off my booty because I am going the APPROPRIATE  speed limit. Then when I park my car I talk to myself and say why did u say all those nasty things why where you not paient and then I take a deep breath and try to let it go and say to myself let's not do that again. I think I gonna pray before i get back on the road agin that god watch over me,control my toung,  to be paient with the other drivers on the road, and respect myself by not being in a rush ( I had to learn the hard way two days ago when i  pulled my car out of the highschool parking lot on to a fast pace main highway and my car spun out and went into the other lain). I go the speed limit but i rush to go places.

MIDAS

OVERSTOCK ON HUGS HERE! PLENTY TO GIVE AWAY. FREE DELVRY

Post by MIDAS » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:46 pm

Hi.., I'm a newbie..., name is AJ.
I used to have days like that. Being that I'm bipolar and a triple cancer (sun, moon, & rising) I can honestly say that I have had my share of bad days.

Not only that, I also wasn't gifted with very much patience and I have the tendency for testing the patience of others.

However, I can honestly say that, even my worse days in the past, were all worth while because I love my life & if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a single thing.

I still have bad days but, even as bad as they may get, I just remind myself  that there are starving mothers in Ethiopia with dying babies who would probably give anything to switch places with me.

My Spirit Guides taught me that the more I serve, the greater the quality of my life is & that the more thankful I am for what I do have, the less I need & the less I need the more I get.

There isn't a single thing I could ever want or ask for that God hasn't already given me.

The beautiful thing is that the joy and fulfillment I live in is available for anyone. Just gotta claim it & enjoy it.

So, needless to say, I've got lots a hugs to throw your way. Even better.., you'll get to feel my hugs because my Spirit Guides have offered to deliver them to you personally. And don't worry.., they'll knock before entering your space. You will hear the sound of a wooden flute (just 3 notes) followed by a subtle scent of lavender.

LLJ.:
AJ

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 am

Yes its true. Its hard to be good rather than be bad to others .

Return to “The Hug Exchange”