work

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alese

work

Post by alese » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 pm

ive been down and out about my husband not finding a job for a year in half now. I have four children ranging from 2-14.  I am getting a job when summer is over. When the kids go to school. That is my plan. Money, it over rated sometimes. I wish we all were equal in money and health insurance. I've come from a rich family on my dads and a poor one on my moms. I know whats its like to live with and without. I like to live without because it opens my mind to the world around me and lets me see the reality of life. When i have lots of money I just want more and more. Okay so i went on a ramble lol but so, I need money to support my kids and I need a hug to get me through this little /big step in my life. I need more visulizations put out that will support me in finding this small happiness for me and my husband.
~*~alese~*~

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:12 pm

here is a huge hug from me sweetie i wish u lots of luck and happiness.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:08 pm

A big Grandpa hug too....yea you are so right....it's in hardship one learn to value the good times in life....even if we all wish to have enough to our daily "bread" :)

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 pm

I am sending one of my HUGE hugs to you - along with the very best of wishes for your family.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:33 pm

Your thoughts are admirable. Big hugs for you, Alese... things will get better. They always do :)

Loren Nicol'e

Huggles!

Post by Loren Nicol'e » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:35 pm

I'm gonna pray for happiness for you and your family! I also wish you many, many,many huggles ! ( I call hugs, huggles ^_^ it sounds cuter)sooooooooo...........HUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Never feel down even though you are really down. Dont give up hope my dear friend. I am wishing for your success in life.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”