FRIDAY AGAIN

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

FRIDAY AGAIN

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:53 am

Well ... what a week this has been.  The earthquake in Peru ... many thanks to all of you who have joined together to send hugs and positive/healing energy to the region.

On a personal level, I have managed to sort out some of the things I had been putting off but, also, the mound under the carpet has also got bigger!!!  However, I would like to send a special HUGE hug to Annie because she has been absolutely brilliant this week and has taken the situation in hand and is sorting stuff out at the house for me/us - she is so much stronger than her mother!!!

Anyway, here's my HUGE hug to all of you who read this message - just wanted to say you are VERY special and deserving of a hug ... for no other reason than you are YOU
Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:06 am

And Here comes Grandpa's Hug to you all and a Double Twist to Annie :)

Have a nice weekend all of you!

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:12 pm

Sarah...I just want to say THANK YOU!
What a great feeling it is every morning to come here and see a HUGE hug and feel it too!
I have had a migraine headache since yesterday afternoon and was awakened all through the night with the pain...as soon as I read your post this morning it began to fade!! So here is a great BIG hug for you Sarah from me!

Also sending out another BIG hug to all!
Have a great weekend everyone!

~Donna~

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:19 pm

happy friday everyone here is one of my huge hugs to everyone here u are all sweethearts huggies

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:35 pm

Donna - many thanks for your message.  I too had an awful headache last night but it went as I started to think about sending out healing to anybody that needed it!  I am amazed by the power of healing thoughts and positive thinking.

Here's another HUGE hug just for you.

Have a great weekend

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

cassienyc

Post by cassienyc » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:53 pm

*hug*

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 pm

What will happen if everyday will be a Friday? Will it be more enjoyable?
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”