a big hug actually

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vicky13

a big hug actually

Post by vicky13 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:01 pm

I lost my job last year (went for unfair dismissal)

since then I cannot get another job...I screw up at interviews (I get real nervous) or find that I am over qualified

I enjoy what I did do I don't want a career change

cassienyc

Post by cassienyc » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:58 pm

here's a big hug for you, vicky.  i hope you are able to find peace and tranquility for yourself so that you may gain the strength and stability you need to perform well at interviews...hopefully in a career that you love!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:50 pm

A big hug to you...and at the same time a little thought.

If you manage to live a full worthy life waiting for something in your trade...then fine......else you have to do as many other...including me....find something or make something that produce the values you need.

I was also "higher educated".....but if you are away from your "trade" to long...you become rusty and few are willing to give you a try....you must then use your time to take courses and show spirit.....it's a hard life.....and the worst part is that each day makes us older.

Another big hug and a big smile :)

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs to help you along your path.  You say you get very nervous in an interview ... have you considered that the interviewer is just as nervous as you?  Not many interviewers carry out this function on a full-time basis and they are concerned about getting the right person for the job and the team and this plays on their minds constantly throughout the process.  Don't be afraid to take your time before answering questions (take a deep breath, at least mentally).  Also, don't be afraid to ask them to pose the question again or to question what they mean by the question.

Good luck, keep your head high and BELIEVE in yourself ... you are very special and the right place is out there waiting for you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

lilac

Post by lilac » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Hi Vicky,

A big hug to u from me. Hope this makes u feel better.

Take care,
Lilac

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:08 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie gd luck

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Dont get disheartened my dear friend. I am so much confident that you will definitely find another better job in near future. So just be patient.
symulhaqu07eee

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Dont get disheartened my dear friend. I am so much confident that you will definitely find another better job in near future. So just be patient.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”