plz i need your hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meri

plz i need your hug

Post by meri » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:43 pm

hello
i feel very weak.my young brother died by cancer and after that i felt needing to love.a guy enter to my life,after afew session he leaved me without any explanation. i am 35 and very very alone and broken after my brother lost.i need true love. i need someone to support me and help me to over from this dark days.but i feel no hope to find a good love.after 35 years i have not know what is pure and true love.please pray for me to god send me my soulmate very soon.

love and light
meri

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:26 pm

Oh Meri ... my heart goes out to you.  I lost my husband 6 months ago and it really hurts.  All I can say is stay strong (I know it is not easy) and think positive.

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs and lots of healing energy - hope it helps a little.

Make use of this board - people here are really supportive.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 pm

A big Grandpa hug to you.....Yes you need a lot of comfort and you need to be good to yourself.
As stated many times before so is it important to find all positive energies you can manage, only those can help you true such setbacks.

You are young and will still find your Prince....don't rush...concentrate about yourself....when you beam security you attract that kind of guy you can live the rest of your life with :)

Another big Hug and Good Luck to you!

dreamfairy

Post by dreamfairy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:49 pm

Meri, It is very hard to be positive when you lose someone close, but you must be strong and stay positive, and think that it was good to have known your brother and had him in your life. It is very important you hang onto the good memories of him, you will always have these beautiful memories, nothing can take those away from you.  Think positive and you will attract positive energy and people into your life. A big Hug and best wishes for your future happiness, I hope you find the person you seek.

Dreamfairy
Peace & Light.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:06 am

Meri from one lonely heart to another I'm sending you a {{{BIG SAMSON HUG}}}

meri

thank u

Post by meri » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:08 am

hello to my dear friends
thank you for your kindness i just cried when i read you nice writing to me.tank you for your warm wishes and hugs.i need your support please dont get me alone

i wish the best for all of u
meri

Katie07

Post by Katie07 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:21 am

My heart aches for you Meri. We all get weak from time to time. And some of us become weak without the heartache and pain that you are feeling. Please know that you will remain in my thoughts and prayers. I wish the very best for you and send you a Texas sized hug to let you know that you are not alone and that you have people on your side. KD

underestimatedGEM

A VERY BIG HUG!

Post by underestimatedGEM » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:51 pm

i appreciate that you probably feel lonely right now but what you need to do is move on from grieving and let love find you instead of you manically searching for it. your time will come *BIG GEMINI HUG* im a gemini so that counts as two hugs! :smt003  keep optimistic!!!
sun: Gemini moon:cancer Venus:cancer mercury: cancer...again!!!  water+Gemini=DRAMA QUEEN!!!

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, I AM A GEMINI, AND SO AM I!!!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 pm

I also need your hug. Then lets interchange our hugs among us. Hugs to you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”