WTB Many hugs everyday until...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

twinkerthescout

WTB Many hugs everyday until...

Post by twinkerthescout » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:45 pm

Someone who I consider a very dear friend (and a cute guy to boot)
came into my life back in February of this year.
We connected on so many levels, shared so much laughter, good times, conversation about everything from funny commercials to very deep subjects.
He cooked for me, cleaned my apartment =) Read me bedtime stories, told me it was ok to love my friends.
He was and still is very wonderful to me.
However, I developed deeper feelings for him than he has for me =(
I believe for the first time in my life, I've found a soulmate.

And I don't know how to shake these feelings :/ I don't want to lose the friendship

-Adriene
Beginner - Learning Tarot Reading
My Deck: Mystic Faerie Tarot

Reverend Dr

Post by Reverend Dr » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:58 pm

In some cases we jump quickly and then put on the skids to say whoo what just happened. Maybe he is just questioning where he is and where this is going. Did you ask him how he felt about you? Don't push as he will pull away. Give it time with no strings. If he feels you getting needy and clingy he will run away. What he likes is you didn't need him you just enjoyed him. Now things are progressing along and he may feel you are wanting more and he is not ready. You know the old saying if you love something let it go, if it was meant to be it will return.

Anyway here is a big hug and good luck with him.
The ability to sense and know a higher truth

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:05 am

This must be very frustrating...
Sending you a big HUG !

twinkerthescout

Post by twinkerthescout » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:25 am

Thank you so much for the quick response hugs =)
I consider it a blessing of sorts, he's very in touch with his feelings, more so than I have ever been.
But running into him, and having his friendship, he's like my rainbow when for many years I lived in black & white.
He's always willing to share what he's feeling when one is curious.
He did say at first, he felt a connection with me.
Then, yea, I think I did get clingy, fearful, and needy =(
Beginner - Learning Tarot Reading
My Deck: Mystic Faerie Tarot

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:44 am

And a big Grandpa hug is also coming to you and a hope that everything will develop naturally to the best for you both :)

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:44 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it helps a little ... combined with the other hugs, they become very powerful.

May your situation work out in the best possible way for you - my thoughts are with you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:07 pm

adriene im sending u one of my huge hugs sweetie and i understand your situation i am going thru the same thing, me and my friend are very close too and he is wonderful but i developed more intense feelings for him,but he doesnt have the same intense feelings for me, and it is hard but i dont want to lose his friendship, so i learned how to cope with it and we are still friends, i wish u the best and  i hope everything works out for u sweetie huggies

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:52 pm

Oyy, I know how you feel! Same thing happened to me, but we both ended up having feelings for each other.  He just suddenly disappeared because he didn't want to hurt me.  Oh well.  Hugggssss!! You really need it, I know it!!

Katie07

Post by Katie07 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:15 am

I feel for you honey. You are in a tough place emotionally. Been there, done that. On an encouraging note though, maybe it will help and maybe it won't, I was in a very similar situation...possibly still am...i am not really sure. All I really can say is that your love for him will more than likely see you through this whatever the outcome. I am 41 years old and have been married twice and did not have a clue what real love was or what power it held to help us through until the last year; and I have been divorced for 10 years now. I guess what I am trying to say is that no matter how sad you may feel when your loved one doesn't share your feelings, the love you feel for him will help you find a way to maintain the friendship. I have learned that true love begins with friendship and that is one of the greatest feelings I have ever known. Please understand that I am only trying to share encouragement, not tell my life story. The example just seems pertinent. Hugz to you darlin. I am wishing great things for you and your friend.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:37 pm

A big hug to you as you have granted me as your friend. Love you my friend. Thank you .
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”