In need of some positive engergies!!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Phoenixx Charmed

In need of some positive engergies!!

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:01 am

:smt006 Hello all! Our family had a sweet little baby boy born Monday morning, trouble is, he is 7 weeks early! He is doing Very good for his weight and size. I am a firm believer in positive energy. He is my first grandchild and he is already facing quite a bit. Any extra loving thoughts directed toward our little Reilly would be greatly appreciated!!

Love and Light always!
 Phoenixx Charmed
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be!     Phoenixx Charmed

lunarcraft

Big Hugs

Post by lunarcraft » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:26 am

First, may I take this opportunity to welcome Reilly to this world and wish him many blessings for the future.

Second, many congratulations to Reilly's parents and grandparents - this is a truly special time.

Third, I am sending a whole batch of my HUGE hugs, with loads of positive energy attached - enough for each of you to experience and, in particular, little Reilly.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:55 am

A Biiiiggg Grandpa hug to you all and a congratulation!

I am sure it will go fine. Those little babies are stronger then we believe....but when we look at those tiny little things...no wonder we are a bit "afraid".
Congrat as Grandmother I am sure you will be a good one.

Another big Great Grand Dad hug :) :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:06 am

Oh congratulations to you. New babies are small miracles that can change your whole life.

Lots of positive thoughts for you and the new baby Reilly.

suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:47 pm

Sending BIG hugs to baby Reilly and all the family!

winged

Here is some positive energy

Post by winged » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:55 pm

Congratulations on the addition to your family.  I will be praying for you and sending lots of love and light your way.
Flow on the Wings of the Goddess

Phoenixx Charmed

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Thank you all so much!! I know our little man will do well. He comes from a family of survivors! I have been so swamped with everything I haven't had the spare moment to get by the hospital he is in yet. I am going tonight! I learned today however he is now off oxygen and is doing much better!

Thanks again! It helps so much to know that others are sending support and positive energy our way!
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be!     Phoenixx Charmed

scotsdiz

Post by scotsdiz » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:27 pm

I am new here but just wanted to send some scottish hugs to you all. I became a granny for the first time this year, baby boy born on his mums 20th birthday and I helped bring him into this world a most wonderful experience. Congratulations to the proud parents. :)

Phoenixx Charmed

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:34 am

Thank You! And a big welcome to you! I helped the parents choose the name. I chose Reilly for its Celtic background. Our family has Celtic roots! Congrats to you also!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:56 pm

congrats to u and and i am sending  positive energy to you and your family and precious little reilly, huggies
Last edited by taraprincess on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scotsdiz

Post by scotsdiz » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:13 pm

thankyou for the welcome its nice to know there are others who think like me .

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:37 pm

welcome to the board scotsdiz and hugs right back at ya, and congrats on being a young grandmother, enjoy your grandchild, and i love the scottish accent. would love to visit scotland. phoenixx charmed congrats again on being a young grandmother also wow im 36 and nowhere close to even having my own kids, bless both of u and your family and grandchildren huggies

Katie07

Post by Katie07 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:05 am

what a blessing...would love to give you and baby hugs and i am sending every bit of positive energy i can muster your way....and it is surprisingly alot....May I offer hugz and kisses to that grandbaby of yours? Tell him KD is pullin for all of you and wants to kiss his tiny lil toes and offer encouragement and congratulations to everyone else. Silly woman that I am...sorry bout the toe thing but I can't get near a little one without goin goo goo over their feet...actually kinda scary....oops

scotsdiz

Post by scotsdiz » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:30 am

thankyou tara for nice words and aye scotland is a beautiful country you must visit someday and see for yourself....we have a place called "gods country" and on a bonny day it glows like gold. A very spiritual country we have  :smt002

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 pm

u welcome scotsdiz i have to go see scotland someday gods country sounds beautiful, cant wait to go must plan the trip. throwing u lots of love your way huggies.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”