About Madelein McCann & Family

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

About Madelein McCann & Family

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:37 pm

I'm sure everyone's heard about this missing girl, and how her own mother has been a suspect in her possible death.  They can't find her, and everytime they think there's a break through, it ends up falling short.  Things like these tear my heart up, and to be honest, I don't see how anyone could consider the mother a suspect.  She seems normal to me.  Sure, looks don't say much, but from what I've read so far, I don't feel she's capable of hurting her daughter.  Now, with the OJ Simpson case, I was very disturbed when I first saw him.  I knew they'd say he's innocent, but I knew for a fact he was guilty, lol.  In the case with Kate McCann, I deem her innocent, and very heart broken.  I think she and her husband need a hug!  I don't know how anyone else feels about it, but I'm torn up!

Reverend Dr

Post by Reverend Dr » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:21 pm

It is common place for the police to suspect the parents in any of these type of cases. Some damaging evidence has surfaced that doesn't fit with the story. Blood in a rental car that the parents rented 25 days after her disappearance. Makes one wounder what has really happened.

I will continue to keep an open mind until after all the facts are in.

OJ is guilty and everyone has always known it. That trial was a joke.
The ability to sense and know a higher truth

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:47 pm

I am sending a whole package of my HUGE hugs to the whole McCann family.

Blessings

Sarah

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:04 pm

Hmm Well I have always wondered about the truth, i suspect we will never know what really happened to that little girl.  In the Meanwhile we need to send postive thoughts to the family to support them regardless of guilt.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:21 pm

here is a huge hug to the McCann family and i hope they find their daughter huggies

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 am

Here is a big grandpa hug only for you. Receive it my friend. thanking you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”