I usually dont do this

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stacers

I usually dont do this

Post by Stacers » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:06 am

I usually keep everything inside and listen to OTHERS problems but i really cant explain it to the people i really know so i guess ill explain here. Now you guys might think this is just teenage love but whatever lol

okay....I seen this guy and everything that ever worried me went away, and just a big big smile went on my face everytime i looked at him, it was crazy, i thught about him EVERY DAY, even when i had a boyfriend, HE was always on my mind. He treated me like a woman and not a little girl which i hated, he called me beautiful instead of cute, or pretty instead of hot. he had the utter up most respect for me, and he fell in love with me, as for me too. he was just the guy i wanted and nothing more. I hate kids but i wanted to have 5 with him, because i SAW myself doing that, and never did think about that with any other guy, this was different and i loved it. id NEVER thought he would disappear in my life, he was like my second wing

one day and the worst day of my life, i IMd him commenting on the lame icon he had and he said he was getting married...at first i siad wha...and started laughing, he said he wasnt joking, he accidently got a girl pregnant and he was raised to marry if that ever happened. Im already in tears, i told him to talk her into getting an abortion or adoption because getting married and raising a kid at 20 is going to be difficult. but i found out he was kinda happy a kid was on the way....now THAT really did a toll on me, every day since then ive been crying and crying and cursing at myself asking WHY would life do this, give me the most heavenly feelings in the world that i never got before then take it all away? because life is unfair. ever since then i cant get myself back together, i just stare at nothing and my mind is just blank, i could remember my dreams every night but now i cant, theyre not special to me anymore, although i did have this dream once before this happened, me and him were on the beach and 4 or 5 kids came running up saying "mommy and daddy" i had it again and after the kids, a guy came and put his arm around me when a woman came up to the guy i like and kissed him, which makes sense. but here i think, why now? just give me a little longer, i still cant over him, ill never will, i can move on, but not for long, because im always thinking of him, ill always be wanting him. i still cant believe hes doing this

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:18 am

A big Grandpa hug to you....yea love is magnificent when it work and lost love is almost worst the other way....but in a way both are needed experiences.

I can fully understand your pain, but you must understand that you are the one who determent when it must stop.
Everything stay in our brain and now you live on 1000 broken dreams that you have build "air castles around"
These are now your task to "blow" away, and the only way to go is to face reality and maybe be a bit "cruel"  (in your thoughts) against your "partner".

You said he was a charmer....what a luck you had that you got away from him so early....He charmed you....but at the same time he had charmed a girl into pregnancy....this he had to know about....he also had to know that he would marry this girl....and even so was he playing around with you. What life do you think you would have got with this guy? A lot of pain....he is an Casanova ....he will always charm other girls....and then withdraw to go to the next....for him marriage don't mean to live those two together, but to have a place to get room and food. If I was wrong in this....why did he fancy you in a time of happiness and joy for a baby and a marriage??

So in the end you was a very lucky girl that came away from him early.....he would always have made you suffer....but now you have a chance to have your youth....to live a bit before commitment......do the best out of it...when  the adult life start you need to have many good thoughts to see back on :)

Another big Grandpa hug....dry your tears...put your mind to happiness and smile.....your prince will arrive.....just pick the right one :)

lunarcraft

Big hugs

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:15 am

I really feel for you, hun but listen to the advice from Grandpa ... it is sound.  I know you feel very deeply for this guy but, believe me, you are well rid of him.  Take some time for yourself - to become strong once again.  In the future, hopefully not too far away, you will meet the right guy and you will then be able to see this one for what he really is.

You are young and this will help to increase your strength.  You are beautiful - inside and out.  Learn to love yourself again - then love will flow towards you.

I am sending one of my HUGE hugs to you

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:53 pm

Stacers...here is a BIG ((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))) from me!
Rhutobello is very wise and I agree with what he said as well!
Happy thoughts my dear!! :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:51 pm

hi stacers listen to grandpas advice and i know its hard to get over someone, but stay strong and positive. here is a huge hug from me sweetie

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:14 pm

Here's another {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for you sweetie. Grandpa's advice is just so spot on that nothing else need be added just know that we are all thinking of you and sending you these hugs. Take strength from them to help start the healing process.
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

Stacers

Post by Stacers » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Ty guys :) that was the best piece of advice anyones ever gave me, thank you, it made me cry and smile at the same time <3 ((((((HUGS))))))

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Do not keep everything inside you. If you fall in any kind of problem you might get a better solution from your friends or well wishers.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”