FRIDAY ... again!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am

Lol @ beautiful fart!

Makes you much more human when you say the word fart!

>Toilet humour makes me laugh the most!
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:33 pm

So Grandpa is a beautiful fart, now that something don't you think. Goes to show that your not to old to give a big stink!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Yes....and the best thing is that it is natural....done by all...even you :) :)

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:21 pm

Who farted? I guess I should be glad I missed that one?
Someone must of squeezed to hard whilst hugging?

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:32 pm

Oh, I don't have to be Hugged to let one go. It's happy thoughts all over again.

dreamfairy

Re: thank you Grandpa and Dreamfairy.

Post by dreamfairy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:53 pm

Cheri Blossom wrote:I wonder why I am told that I need to love myself. Why I have little to no self-confidence. This is not the first time I have heard this.  I want to defend myself and plead not guilty.  Maybe I don't love myself, but I don't think Im all that bad either.  I like being around people and they like me.  Id like to think Im funny and get people to smile. But when I am alone with myself, I am not the best company for me to be around. I see sadness in my eyes now. The sparkle isn't there. I have such a big heart, and it is so hard to be still, I am so afraid of being hurt, that I don't realize Im the one who is causing myself such pain. The little child inside me is so sensitive and afraid. No safe place to rest.  I know my current relationship has ripped me apart, I want so much to be able to relax and rest. I want to feel safe.  I love Tom so much. I also know that If we are going to make this work then there are a lot of things that I need to accept about the way Tom loves.  I almost feel as if I have some curse of some kind that prevents me from ever being content and happy in love. I have so much work to do on myself, I don't know where to start, and I don't know if I can mend what is broken.  I am a mess.  I will begin today to find myself, and try to put me back together again.  I want to stop this crazy cycle and feel whole.
Im also falling a sleep as im writing this, so I hope it is making sense. Thank you again and I welcome any support, advice, and recommendations.
Hi Cheri Blossom,  :smt006  Sorry didn't mean to preach to you.  I don't think that you are all that bad either, but from what you have already said you do have a some emotional issues to work through, believe me you're not on your own, I think we all would tell you that we are not perfect, everyone have issues to deal with.  It has taken me a long time to deal with mine, and some I still haven't worked through.  I am sure that others love you and enjoy your company, but it important to love yourself and like who you are.  Rhutobello and the others that use this site have a lot of wisdom and advice to give to others, so you have made a good start by logging onto this site.  Take one step at a time. Good luck, keep us posted on your progress.  Big Hug  :)
Dreamfairy
Peace & Light.

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:14 am

Wow - this turned into such much more than I had expected ... gutter humour too - I love it!!!!!!!!  Thanks everyone.

Cheri Blossom, I do hope you found the love and support that you were looking for ... you are a truly special and generous person but do give time to yourself - it is not selfish but entirely necessary in order to have the energy and love to give to others.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Yahoo its Friday. A big worm hug for everybody. Lets enjoy the weekend like never before.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”