Hugs,thoughts and love to the animals.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:08 pm

soul_flower wrote: Tyrinaniel> I have seen some awful sights and tried to save animals even tho i cant bring them home,my dog wouldnt like it lol.Where my mother works she has to deal with people who have up and left their houses.When it comes to inspecting the houses she comes across sickening sights and she gets ill from worry about these animals.But she does her part and helps as she can,when i lived at home our place was a zoo lol,so if we all do something even if its little then thats fantastic,because something "small" it isnt at all small,its a big help.But thats great that your work is doing that,every thing helps and the more people do that sort of thing then maybe one day we wont need animal rescues or shelters...Thats my dream anyway  :)  Aww poor little kittens,let me know what happens to them please? I do wish i could take them all home,but sadly they wouldnt all fit inside LOL and plus i dont think my pets would like it.

Oh at the vets an animals face tells it all  :smt005  i think we wouldnt want them to be able to talk incase of what they might say lol.
Yeah, I know!! lol

I wish I could take those kittens home... My family doesn't want pets though :(  I adore cats.  I'd own a dolphin too, but that's illegal...

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

I agree!

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:35 pm

I totally agree & always send ((((BIG HUGS)))) to all the animals:)  I do small animal rescue & want to keep them all, as I'm scared the new people won't love them as much as I do, but hubby makes me find homes for alot of them anyway.  I just love animals...they never judge & always love us no matter what, we can sing off key, not be on a regular feeding schedual or whatever & they never complain & are always there with their love to give:)
If you can read this...thank a teacher,
If you can read this in English...thank a Soldier!

lluvia

sending hugs!!!!

Post by lluvia » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:52 am

:smt006 sending big hugs,you cant save all of them,but one at a time will do,all of us have to do it the same way n 1 of this day soon they all be save be blessed love lluvia :smt002

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:29 pm

Tyrinaniel> A dolphin hey,they are gorgeous......But yes its illegal lol,i would like to have a zebra or rhino.....Would be so cool but costly also. :o)

Thanks everyone for you hugs.....Means alot to the animals AND me!!!!!

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 am

I am also an animal lover and happy to find a person like you. Animals are just demanding for love, nothing else..
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”