I need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wtch152

I need a hug

Post by wtch152 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm

I am wiccan and I live in South Carolina (home of the baptists).  I am always looked upon as being bad and evil.  I just need a hug to keep me believing that I am not what they say I am.  Thanks. :)

Lila

Hugs

Post by Lila » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:47 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{wtch152}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Dearest sister,

You are a powerful, beautiful, capable, loving woman. Wicca is based on the precept of "Harm None". As difficult as it can be, try to send Love and forgiveness to those who are ignorant. It continues to amaze me that these religions that preach Love thy neighbour are the first to cast stones at anything that is other.

Are you a Solitary or a member of a coven? If a solitary, have you tried an online coven or perhaps a Goddess school. These are wonderful places to share stories without judgement or criticism. This forum also seems like a good place to just be who you are authentically.

I think any of us who are other tend to feel less than the mainstream at times. I was raised a Catholic and the first time I cast a circle, I was so ashamed and embarassed  thinking I might be found out, even though I have not been part of that religion for 20+ years, I still harbour the fears and thoughts that were instilled into me. And they say were the evil ones... sigh....

Brightest Blessings to you

Lila
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
                                                            -Nietzsche

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:28 pm

Being strong makes us who we are :)
And as Lila suggests forgive them...they know not!
I was exposed to a baptist church as a child and I remember feeling terrified...
I am not wiccan, and honestly know little about it... but I believe in loving everyone and everything...love given is love returned :)
So I am sending love and light and a BIG HUGE (((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))) to you from me!!!!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:38 pm

A big Hug to you...yea...it's a bit scary...the less people understand about thing....the more they make fantasy about it...instead of collecting real knowledge :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:36 pm

hi sweetie just know that u are a beautiful woman here is a huge hug for u...huggies

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:42 pm

Sorry if you feel alone right now, here is a big (((((((((((hug))))))))))))

Keep believing in yourself and doing good things and know you're right - you have many friends here on MB xx  :smt002

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:53 am

It takes a strong person to be their own self and heres a huge *huggle* from me to you....You are a wonderful person,dont listen to those that judge you,what do they know about you? Nothing it seems,so try not to let them make your life hard!
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Psychic Chef

Hugs

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 am

A Huge hug and a wrap of white sage to protect your spirit.
You will always have the white light surrounding you
Cheers Pete

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:30 am

Here you go wtch152 a {{{BIG HUG}}} from me and don't worry, your as normal as everyone else.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm

I don't want to know who you are, I don't want to know wherever you live. Just take my big hug and give me a smile.
symulhaqu07eee

kimmykate

Post by kimmykate » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm

hugs and kisses x

Tina2013

Post by Tina2013 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 pm

something i wanted to share with all of you guys...

sending all of you 1000 hugs from me to you all.....be safe everyone..

mysti1983

Post by mysti1983 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm

big hugs xxxxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:09 pm

What we observe in this discussion thread is I feel the I Need A Hug forum at its finest.

People helping and supporting other people who are hurting, without forcing their own beliefs and opinions upon them, and resisting the common tendency to always have to fix things for them.

Many things in our lives these days cannot be easily fixed, if they can be fixed at all, but knowing that someone is there for you and has at least some limited understanding of what you are going through can make a much bigger positive confidence building difference in that individual's life, than we ever thought possible up until only a few years ago.

Another person's empathy and caring for you often in your darkest hours frequently tends to raise your spirits much more effectively than any other treatment and/or medication by itself.

A true or sincere hug means much more to this person than only as a gentle squeeze, or as a temporary emotional prop or weak means of support when there is nothing stronger which is available or affordable at hand.

Empathic touch in the form of the deceptively simple act of giving a person a hug, is actually a powerful instrument or gift of unconditional love and healing.

Loving regards to all,

EoT  Image

tini900

Post by tini900 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 pm

hugs and kisses x

Return to “The Hug Exchange”