Hello

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lluvia

susie!!!

Post by lluvia » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:17 pm

:smt041 im sending you good enery n vibrations n also a prayer.daily prayer to guardian angel.angel of god my guardian dear to whom his love commits me here ever this day be at my bedside to light n guard,to rule n guide.remmber god has the last word ,you will be fine he has a lot of work 4 you in here.be blessed love lluvia.

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

((((HUGS))))

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:35 pm

I am sending great ((((BIG HUGS)))) your way!  I know you must be so scared:(  Just consult your family & friends:)  Maybe even get a second opinion.  Read alot about all your options & then go from there:)  I can't posibly understand what you are going though, but my thoughts & prayers are with you:)
If you can read this...thank a teacher,
If you can read this in English...thank a Soldier!

romesh

hi

Post by romesh » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:23 pm

hi,
this is life n u should be able to fight it out so best of luck n well wishes with lots of hugs
here for knowledge

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:21 am

Thank you all very much.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 am

Its my turn to send you the most lovely and passionate hug of all time. Take it my dear friend. Love you all.
symulhaqu07eee

yolike

Post by yolike » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 am

It is with great pleasure that I send one of my HUGE hugs to you - hope you will soon be reunited

Return to “The Hug Exchange”