REMEDY straight from the PATIENT that healed once he kneeled!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

REMEDY straight from the PATIENT that healed once he kneeled!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:25 am

Destiny...
Evidence of there being a future! Assured by Ma who can never destroy Her child entirely!!

Karma?
Just an elder brother who is ONLY allowed to take care of, bully and mentor the younger brother or sister ...
While Mother is busy in the Kitchen, momentarily but often seems like a lifetime <sigh>

Even while MA is in Kitchen, she KNOWS it ALL!
If Karma Dada gets too cruel, MA steps in immediately!
And the infant smiles devotingly, visibly relieved!!
Let the lunch burn, She will cook it all again
Before Baba Bholenaath returns home for lunch to makes more ashes!!!

RR <?>

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:03 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie huggies

brejab

has anyone had a accurate phycic reading

Post by brejab » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:39 pm

I have I was married to my frist huisband and a physic told me he was having an affair and i found this to be true she also told me i would be moving away affter a bitter divorce i also did this she went on to tell me a discription of the man i would marry i have since met and married this man that was 9 yrs ago since the reading

wolfmama7

sure have!

Post by wolfmama7 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:02 am

Back in 94, when I met the man I've been with for years, I had been told by an online pal that she saw the "love of my life" coming into my life in Oct or Nov. She described him as "a hunk" and in a uniform (YUMMY, i thought! lol) She described a patch on his uniform with letters on it.

On oct 18th, I took my then-eight yr old son to the emergency room for severe stomach pains. the minute i walked into the E.R., i looked up, and there was the HOTTEST security guard, looking at me. The minute i saw him my heart started pounding out of my chest, it was NUTS! i NEVER get all stupid like that, i'm just way to cool for all that! (LOL)

long story short, 2 days later he was at my house. he never left. we are OFFICIALLY and FINALLY getting married on our 13 year anniversary, on the 20th of this month!

now THAT'S what i call accurate!!!!

wolfmama

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:55 am

Wow - what powerful stuff and many congratulations ... I have no doubts that you'll be very happy

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Woohoo, you go wolfmama! haha. &nbsp;Congrats!!

And ((hugs)) to RR :)

brejab

Post by brejab » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:08 pm

thats great see there are people with real abiltys out there

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:00 pm

[quote="taraprincess"]sorry everyone i didnt realize i posted 4 times ooops  :smt104[/quote]

Hey Princess, don't worry! Each hug was better than the one before ;-)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”