My younger cousin

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

My younger cousin

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:27 pm

null
Last edited by Tyrinaniel on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dogstar64

Re: My younger cousin

Post by dogstar64 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:01 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:You all have been very caring and encouraging to me.  A lot of you probably do know how much it means to me, lol.  Matthew could really use your thoughts, prayers, love & light.  I'm so worried for him right now!

Thank you all!  Love, light, and many blessings for you today and throughout the week!

~Cassie
Hi Cassie, I'm new so you wont know me, but I wanted to know that I am sending healing thoughts to Matthew I also send blessings and light to you both and the rest of your family too.

Dogstar xx

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:06 pm

I am sending Him ..you and the whole family my best wishes and hope for a speedy recovering.
I will also give you a big Grandpa hug Cassie and say it will surly go well...that is the only thought we need to nourish!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:41 pm

My thoughts are with you Cassie.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:14 pm

Cassie...here is a BIG HUG to you (((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))) and sending lots of love and healing thoughts to Matthew!

Ani

Post by Ani » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:54 pm

Im so sorry to hear that. my prayers are with you and your cousin.
blessings
Ani
If there had to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr

Novus

Post by Novus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:49 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:Well, I want to cry as I'm typing this.  For the second time, my aunt's second oldest son has had a seizure.  At first they thought it was rare, but he had another one, and this time hit is head as he fell down.  My parents have just heard that they pulled into the hospital before I came on here to type this.  Since you all are important to me, and I care about pretty much everyone I know so far on these forums, it's important to me that you know as well.  You all have been very caring and encouraging to me.  A lot of you probably do know how much it means to me, lol.  Matthew could really use your thoughts, prayers, love & light.  I'm so worried for him right now!

Thank you all!  Love, light, and many blessings for you today and throughout the week!

~Cassie
Good luck. You, Matthew, and your family are in my prayers.
Sun sign Taurus with Capricorn ascendant.
Life path number 8

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:22 am

dogstar64 wrote: Hi Cassie, I'm new so you wont know me, but I wanted to know that I am sending healing thoughts to Matthew I also send blessings and light to you both and the rest of your family too.

Dogstar xx
Well welcome to the forums :) And I don't care if you're new or not; just knowing you care is still great:)  

And thank you everyone! I found out he was brought home pretty soon.  Though, I worry that he will keep having them. :( He's so young...

lunarcraft

Big Hugs

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:00 am

I am so sorry to hear of Matthew's plight but now, hopefully, the medical teams will be able to reach a diagnosis which will, in turn, lead to ways to help him to cope with whatever is happening.

I am sending a package of my HUGE hugs to you, Matthew and the whole family to help you all through this difficult time.  Stay positive ... everything will work out for the best, I am sure.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:32 am

Cassie, I'm sending you and Matthew positive energy to help you both through this time of need and also I'm giving you both a very special Samson {{{HUG}}}.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:07 am

Thank you both! :) In a sense, I hope this kind of helps the extended family become close again.  While I love my cousins very much, my aunt hasn't really been the best person when my parents were newlyweds.  Though, through the years she's changed, especially after her second husband.  I was closer to her first husband, but I have to say, this second husband is quite the match.  *chuckles* I won't say why.  I've always felt sorry for the oldest because he's not my uncle's birth son, and gets treated wrongly.  I'm hoping this situation gives everyone a different perspective on life, especially for my uncle.  I hate to say it, but they need something to kind of wake them up...  I used to be so close to my grandmother.  She didn't even call us about this.  I'm lucky I saw her for my 21st birthday!

Sunstorm

Post by Sunstorm » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:27 am

Sorry it's a bit late Cassie, glad that's he out of the hospital now though. *Hugs* Anyway  :)

Psychic Chef

Hugs and healing

Post by Psychic Chef » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi Cassie.
Sorry beautiful lady, here is a huge hug from me and i will send him all the light and energy that i can to help.
Keep safe
Cheers Pete

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:21 pm

Thank you both :) And Martin, it's not late!  He still needs some love and light.  He has the possibility of having another :(

MangoMom

Hugs

Post by MangoMom » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Cassie,

Sending my hugs and loving light as well.  The miracles have already begun on the repair of the family, you are sending positive light to bring this healing power to all.

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

Return to “The Hug Exchange”