MONDAY HUGS

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

MONDAY HUGS

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:15 am

What a busy time - also a frustrating one.  As some of you are aware, I run a small. esoteric shop in my home town.  We have been blessed by and large with the people who visit our establishment.

However, there have been two individuals (one on Friday and another on Saturday) who saw it as their mission in life to liberate a load of our stock - namely Tarot, Oracle and Angel cards (in total around £160 worth).  I was very hurt by this as it goes totally against the code by which we live and operate ("And Ye harm none, Do what ye will").  Anyway, Annie (my daughter) and I have learned from this experience and have taken steps to avoid yet another repeat of this dispicable behaviour.

Still - this is a completely new week and it is going to be a really good one ... I am so determined on this.  I also wish that everyone who reads this post will have an excellent week.

I am sending one of my
HUGE hugs to each and every one of you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:26 am

I needed that,

Thank You,

Sarah.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:37 am

*Huggles* all round from me to EVERYONE....

Hope this week is better than last for all.....It can always be a little sweeter!
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:54 am

Sarah...This week WILL be better! :) Thank you as always for the HUG and here is a great BIG HUGE
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) back to you! Also sending a BIG HUG to ANNIE ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))!

I feel sorry for those who behave in such a way...mostly because I know they will pay the price for thier deeds in the long run....and most times it's not pretty!
I'm sorry that happened to you...

BIG ((((((((((((((((((((((((Monday HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to all who read this!!

Have a great week!

~Donna~

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:26 pm

And I am following up with Hugs both to the left and Right...and if anyone is hiding...then please come forward...a hug has never damaged anyone :) :)

Sry to hear about those "rats" in your shop Saraha...a big hug to you both....I know from personal experience how it hurt to be hit by such people!

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:06 pm

Thought I would just keep everyone updated on the stolen stock situation - Annie was walking through a local market and spotted our missing cards on a stall there.  I contacted the stall and we had a discussion about the stock - as I was able to give him details of who had taken them and when - he has agreed to return the stock to us ... it really has restored my faith in the human race.

The person who took the stock in the first place ... LOOK OUT ... Karma is coming at you!!

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:31 pm

Ohhh that's great to hear Sarah! Thanks for updating :)

What goes around comes around...

Here is another ((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))) for you!

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:11 pm

Karma the vengeful elephant will get them and all will be fine.
Have a huge hug from me.
Cheers Pete

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:24 pm

lunarcraft wrote:  I contacted the stall and we had a discussion about the stock - as I was able to give him details of who had taken them and when - he has agreed to return the stock to us ... it really has restored my faith in the human race.
I am glad you managed to get the wares back....but I think it was not the faith in human race that made the trick....it was more the fear that you should contact the police.
The "stall" owner had to understand that this was stolen goods...he bought it...and he tried to sell it...by doing this he support the thievery and it will go on. If he was any good person..he would have said no in the first place...and that way made it harder to sell stolen goods.

So he did no good deed....he just tried to save his own A**!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:01 pm

i know its a day late but i was very busy running around yesterday but thank u sarah for the monday hug here is a monday hug to u and everyone else here happy monday sweeties. huggies

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Its Monday. So everybody get ready for work. For me its going to be a heavy loaded week.
symulhaqu07eee

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 pm

This post is over 5 years old.  Stop cluttering up mystic board with very old and redundant posts.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “The Hug Exchange”