Dreaming of loved ones that have passed on

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Annaone

Dreaming of loved ones that have passed on

Post by Annaone » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:02 pm

:smt010
I dreamed something last night that is really bothering me, I was in my backyard which i love to be in mostly all of the time, there was this OWl, pearched on an old yucky almost dead oak tree, the Owl looked evil, and there was a beautiful horse close to it, the horse seemed spooked by me, and i was trying to walk away from the owl without getting it to fly away, and the horse got spooked, there was owl poop all over the ground, the horse chased after me, I ran into some high brush, and then i was ok, then i dreamt of my deceased brother, he was 47 when he passed about 4 years ago, he was in a the bed in a hospital in a coma, with tubes in his nose, he was trying to tell me that he had passed and and that the evil that ws plagueing us before, he was there to stop it, he wasnt going to let it harm us anymore, i dreamt of my Dad talking to my sister on the phone. she was driving from somethere but he was concerned on her driving casue she was coming from a long distance away (She commited suicide in real life she was only 32), they are both gone, and my Mom(she commited suide also in real life, she was 50) was there too,. I'm going back to my home next week for a wedding for my niece, I wonder if all my skeletons are coming out of the closet.
Follow Your Bliss

Psychic Chef

Hi

Post by Psychic Chef » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:00 pm

Yes it sounds  like they are out of the closet.
But its all good your bother has become your guardian as bothers do. Things in your life are about to go full circle.
Have a big healing hug.
Cheers Pete

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:01 pm

here is a huge hug sweetie huggies

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:17 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs to help you through this time

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:45 pm

First I hug... ((( Hugs )))
Then lend you one of my cute nice OWLS from my back woods..
There so cute and big...

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:26 pm

A hug to you.  I suspect the dream was a manifestation of how you feel about going back and your worries.  I suspect that things will go better than you had anticipated

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Aiyu

Post by Aiyu » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:07 am

I've dreamed several times before of my grandfather who passed away when I was around 5, though in the dream he seemed to be chasing me and I was afraid and running away from him :smt104 Never did managed to figure out the meaning behind it, so I attributed it to being a part of my active imagination (yes, even when I'm sleeping lol...)

In your situation though, maybe it's a sign of a need for closure? In any case, here's a *HUG* to make your day better! :)

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

Dreams:)

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:31 pm

It's so wonderful when we can dream of our loved ones, even if the dreams are scary or don't exactly make since to us:)
If you can read this...thank a teacher,
If you can read this in English...thank a Soldier!

romesh

helloooo

Post by romesh » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:25 pm

dont worry because u have to leave with ur past n think of the future
here for knowledge

soul2ebl

Post by soul2ebl » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:12 pm

A hug for u..take care

Return to “The Hug Exchange”