Hugs

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mouseykit

Hugs

Post by mouseykit » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:45 am

I have to say last month was probably the worse one of my life. At 54 years old my father passed away i was a big daddys girl i was his shadow and he was my strength and many times my reason for going on. I'm tired all the time and sad just want to make the pain stop but it wont I'm not sure how to put one foot infront of the other each day seems harder, I have no job but thankfuly a wonderful mate who suports me and atleast trys to understand me though i know its frustating and dissapointing most of the time for him. On top of that im probably pregnant and dont know what to do im only 20 and can hardly take care of myself but i cant get an abortion taking a life human or not is just not within my reach i just need a huge hug and maby some comforting words other then "I'm sorry for your loss."  :smt010

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:02 am

I can give you a big Grandpa hug....it's never any good when we loose someone who is dear to us, but just as you say you are pregnant and might soon give birth...death are equal natural the other way.
It is we who are left that let the pain interfere with our life.....but if you give yourself the thought....what would your father have wished you to do?
I am sure he would not allowed you to go around feeling pain on his behalf.....he would love to see you glad....to see that you put up goals for yourself...and if you keep the baby that comes....that you receive it with pleasure and a hope that you will be as good mother as he was father.

I fully agree that we are allowed to grief....but we are obliged to see the reality...so we must not let the grief control our lives...that will be the direct opposite of what those who loved you would wish.

Another big Grandpa hug to you.....take a good evaluation about your future and the baby.....if you is determent to keep it....let it always feel your love....if you feel you are to young...not stable enough...both in mind and relation....then look for other options.....but it's you who must take the best decision...since you must live with it.

George

Re: Hugs

Post by George » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:10 am

mouseykit wrote:I have to say last month was probably the worse one of my life. At 54 years old my father passed away i was a big daddys girl i was his shadow and he was my strength and many times my reason for going on. I'm tired all the time and sad just want to make the pain stop but it wont I'm not sure how to put one foot infront of the other each day seems harder, I have no job but thankfuly a wonderful mate who suports me and atleast trys to understand me though i know its frustating and dissapointing most of the time for him. On top of that im probably pregnant and dont know what to do im only 20 and can hardly take care of myself but i cant get an abortion taking a life human or not is just not within my reach i just need a huge hug and maby some comforting words other then "I'm sorry for your loss."  :smt010
big hug and plenty of happy wishes for the future!
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:45 am

Here you are mouseykit....(((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))
You should never feel alone...Because now Dad is YOUR shadow...He is the wind you feel gently blowing across your face...he is the glimmer of sunshine that peaks into your windows..he is the warmth from the lamp that gently glows...He is the smile on the face of a stranger....
He simply is.....

:smt056

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:24 pm

Firstly HUGE *Huggles* to you and my thoughts and love also.

I dont know what your going through right now but i know that your a strong person.You CAN get through this and there is help for you out there if you feel that you cant cope on ur own.Your father is there with you in spirit,in every step you take and he has so much love for you,he would want you to carry on and make him even more proud than he already is of you.

And you say you might be having a baby,well thats great.I got pregnant at 18,it is a very scarey time,yes.But when you put ur mind to something,think positive and look on the bright side,it does get better and you can do it.

Everything is your own choice for its your life,your road.But think things through and do what will make you happy,and remember there is always help for you,and dont ever feel alone because you arent.

Your dad is always with you,in every breath you take.

Another massive bunch of *Huggles* to you.....  :smt058

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:46 pm

mouseykit, the pain that you have will pass and you will find that your strength will come back to allow you to put that foot in front of the other, and here is a {{{{BIG SAMSON HUG}}}} to help you get through it.

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:28 pm

Oh mouseykit ... I lost my husband at the beginning of the year and he was the father of my 19 year old daughter, who absolutely adored him.  Here's one of my HUGE hugs for you and "bump".

It has been a tough time for us both but ... we are laughing again and the laughter makes us stronger.  You will not feel as if you will laugh ever again but you will, honestly.

Positive thinking has also helped me through, along with recognising the signals that my Ken is still with me - the sunshine, feathers arriving for no reason, the breeze across my cheek when I am lying in bed, a record on the radio ... things too numerous to mention in full.

You need now to switch your attention to the life growing inside you - your dad will be protecting this person too.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Through your post I have realized that hugs can really heal a wounded mind. So I am so much eager to give everyone a big grandpa hug.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”