maybe a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

trebor

maybe a hug

Post by trebor » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:52 am

Hi to you all, I'm new, I've read a couple of threads and maybe this IS the place for me!! Somewhere to wake up! My sign says i'm carefull with money, loyal to ones partner, I've been married twice, they both left me, now living with someone that i'm berzitid with for the past 10 years, but I've never been so skint, I've no house of my own, can't go to work through health probs, never been so sick in my life, and never been so deprised, mi signs are all wrong or is it written?? When will it get better? can anybody tell me, please.
Trebor
Not sure what I'm doing here but I'll give it a shot

coldluv

get a hug

Post by coldluv » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 am

minor problems come and go. this is life and its really all about livin. anyone out there with problems must understant this.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:09 am

Here you go Trebor (((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))!
Things can always get better if we let them! I hope you read through all the posts and feel free to ask questions! Life is good my friend :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:49 pm

A big can you get from me.....but no help in the way of Astrology :)

There is no reading that can fix your problem...there are seldom something that dump down in our lap an make our days great again.....left are only one sure thing....ourself....we have to work to better our life and the best way is to have an positive approach to it.....look for any possibility.

If we feel the negative start to take hold on us ...then we have to fight it with all our force...if not we drown in a swamp of self pity and life is hard to carry.
Friends and opportunities vanish and only sink deeper.
Stop wondering about sign....start looking for what you might manage....many times we can do a lot more then we think....but we need to start looking for it :)

Good luck to you....another big hug....and hopefully a little push :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:13 am

Heres a *Huggle* from me to you....

Im sorry your having a down time but things always do get better,in the end.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:56 am

Trebor ... I am so sorry to hear that you are so down in the dumps but thinking positive really (REALLY) does help - look at what is good around you and ignore the bad.  Once your mind is full of positive and good there will be no room for the black to take over.  As you project positive so positive things will flow towards you.

Alongside the above, I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it combines with the others to give you support through this time.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

trebor

Post by trebor » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:41 pm

Well, Thanks peeps for the surport. I'm not down at all, I do think posative, I do appriate wats around me, God I live in the most beutifull countys in England, just thought i'd express myself. Life does suck, I can't walk anymore, I have so much pain, O can't work anymore, I live off the state, I take morfien tabs like smarties, I've got no money to make things right, just a good woman which I hope she stays with me through these painfull times . but i've got the beach if I can get there. BUT I'M HAPPY I think!!!

tmosley

Post by tmosley » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:32 pm

Laughter is good for the soul, also getting out into the sun is good for the soul. Always remember that you can find even the tiniest of positive out of the biggest of negative.  :smt059
Teresa

mouseykit

Post by mouseykit » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:33 am

Hug for you!!! lots and lots of hug! it never really seems like there is a light at the end but you really have to light one yourself. Look around at what you have now maby you dont have material possesions but how about friends family and love? Perhaps your wealthy in a diffrent way! and for thos two ex's of yours pish on them its not your loss just your gain just think back on all the things you would have missed if they had not left im sure there is plenty of good time! So many people seem to only remember the bad times me being one of them.  
And for the astrology thing as far as telling the future i never bought into it and now its been scientificly proven wrong (not judging anyone if they do believe though i love when people hold fast to their beliefs!) i do believe that the vibrations of the planets at the time of your birth do effect you but i have met so many people who are compleatly diffrent from what their sign is (not born on a cusp) and so many who fit it perfectly that its hard to say.

I hope this helps and i hope your days grow ever brighter and that your health returns
MOO MOO I'm a Cow

trebor

Post by trebor » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:28 pm

I thank you for that Mouseykit, most of what you sat is good, very encoraging. I'm sorry to say, my health will never get better, and one out of three is good for me, I have love. I don't want to know my future, I just want to know if my star/chinese signs are to my caricter as I was bourn at 23.45 on the 6th sept 1948 I only have a 15min birthday :-( does that make a differance? I think I would like a personal chinese pridiction! where can I? here?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello, sadly this part of the forum doesn't meet your needs as we offer support and hugs here.  if you wish a reading you will need to go to another part of the forum specificly for readings.

There are lots of types of readings here so take your time have a look, do some more posting and then ask for the reading that takes your fancy in the right part of the forum.

I wish you well.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:41 am

Maybe a strong and loveable hug can heal a wounded mind at a great aspect. Love you all to give my hugs.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”