I need another hug :/

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stacers

I need another hug :/

Post by Stacers » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:42 pm

uggh where should i start. i started talking to my ex because i was freaking out, i thought i was pregnant with his baby. i was a couple weeks late and asked him if he remembers ANYTHING. he had too much on his mind thhe night we were together and really wasnt thinking. so that worried me a lot. he started helping me out telling me i should get an abortion and with all my heart i DID NOT want to get rid of this baby. but he admit he was getting selfish and wanted it. well i told him i started getting feelings for him now and he got mad and said i shouldve stopped when i got them. well half an hour later he responded back saying that he was keeping distance from me because he does have feelings for me still but im not 18.

well i was so happy that day...i was talkative, i was laughing, i didnt have that gut feeling again. Like all girls here and you gotta agree, you keep tlking to the guy that likes you and you expect the same. well he started sayin dont bother me, i need to think, no i dont wanna hang with you. this made me really upset and we started fighting and fighting. now theres no chance and he found another girl he likes. psst. i found out THATS not true.
welll we're not talking now and im just waitin to see what happens. im tryin to get over him its been months now. but its uncomfortable. i told him im going to NY to be with my friend and he didnt say anything. im just SO SO pissed at him. but i have a feeling hes gonna come back around but i dont wanna take advantage of it. just waiting. :(

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:41 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie much love and huggies

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:21 pm

Oh being 17 sucks expecially when it comes to relationships.

At the risk of sounding like a man hater you don't need that crap in your life and you certainly don't need to be saddled with a horrible relationship and a baby.  you should be out dating and having fun.  So perhaps you need to re evaluate your feelings for this bloke?  If people truly care for you they don't mess you about and they aren't confused about their feelings.

Take care and a large large hug for you!

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:25 pm

:smt006 hi sweetie big huugs n blessing love lluvia :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:23 am

Boy trouble hey and at 17,boy oh boy,it can suck at times hey....You know at 17 you should be enjoying life and living it without the added stress of boy stuff.Life gets so complicated when you get older and this is the age when you should be as free as you can be....I agree with Suzi....But sounds like he needs space,so give it to him as much as i know you want him to come running back etc.I know it hurts,you're angry and all the other emotions that go with it but in time it does fade....Keep yourself busy,take your mind off this whole thing,meet other people or hang with mates......Do things for yourself that make you happy,i really wish i had of enjoyed my teen years better,but i didnt,i really regret it.And remember never be someones door mat ok,i know that sounds harsh but i dont mean it like that,i mean dont let a boy or anyone for that matter walk over you,be with you,then not be with you and so on......It isnt good for someones health to be pushed and pulled in two directions.People at the best of times just need time to think and have space......and here is a *huggle* and my positive thoughts heading your way.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:04 am

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - be strong and, when you have made your mind up about what you want to happen, go for it ... but be absolutely sure about what it is you really want.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Stacers

Post by Stacers » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:53 pm

thank you guys :) every day is getting better, just at nights is trouble. i wish he was next to me :/ but it cant happen. im talking to my good friend more, hes always makin me laugh :)

STacers

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:16 am

:smt019  :smt003  :smt006  hug u he he

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:17 am

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HHUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS UGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:24 am

AB KHUS HO SARKAR

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:02 pm

BIG hug to you!

And sorry to say, but I'm sincere so I think you deserve a better person and you deserve to be happy, so pick your strength and move one! I wish you all the best! ;)
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

ludy

to stacers age 17

Post by ludy » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:30 pm

i know that at your young age that you will make the right choices as many of us are faced with everyday throughout our lives-right or wrong we do our best with what the cards deal us and A GREAT BIG HUG TO YOU ALL THE WAY from winnipeg,manitoba

ncloyd

Post by ncloyd » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:38 pm

**Many big hugs for you hun!!!**

I understand you have strong feelings for this guy
but honey you deserve better
if he is not going to fight for you
just as you fight for him
he is not worth the effort
sorry if any of this sounds harsh
I have been told I can be a bit blunt
you are so young
and will have several loves