Positive Energy

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cat_lover78

Positive Energy

Post by cat_lover78 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:58 am

How do you send Positive energy to those you care about when they need it?

I normally try to imagine sending a bright light to them filled with positive thoughts and some of my energy to that particular person.

How do you others do it?

cause i don't know if this is the right way to do this.

lilac

Post by lilac » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Hi Catlover,

I'm no professional in this matter...but i do send positive energy in a pattern similiar to your's.
I imagine that I'm connected to that person through a chord...I try to pass on positive energy thru this chord.
I also imagine the person being happy or smiling (That is what i ultimately want for that person to be).

As far i know & believe it doesn't matter how you try to give postive engergy to others...the intention is more important here.
The intention in itself is a sort of giving positive energy to the desired person.

Just a word of caution.. This sort of an act often takes out our own energy..Make sure u are strong enough to do it.

Love,
Lilac

mystic7

Post by mystic7 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:37 pm

CatLover...

One of the methods that I have found useful is as follows...

1) Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to relax
2) As you breath in deeply, feel the energy from the earth filling your body
3) Put your hands near each other but not touching
4) As you release the breath... feel the energy going into your hands
5) It will grow very strong.. .when you feel it is what you want, release that energy to the person/thing you are sending it to.

Hope that helps...

Mystic

howareeya

Sending positive energy in the form of laughter

Post by howareeya » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:50 pm

As a person who has been described as having the uncanny ability to light up a room, I have seen meditation sending a beam of light to someone work.  But what I find to be more useful is setting a good vibe around your environment and radiating good feelings out around you.  Not only do the walls reverb back to you but to all those around.

Brenda Russell

Post by Brenda Russell » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:40 am

I really don't think that there is a right way or a wrong way of sending someone positive energy.  I think that the mear thought of the act in itself ,is strong enough to create a wonderful positive vibration, that can be taken and used by the cosmic to change any negitive situation around. Our thoughts create reality, and therefore the stronger our thoughts are, in any situation, the more likely our thoughts would create that reality.  Keep sending your positive enery Honey, and be rest assured it is doing so much good!

Light and love

Brenda

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:53 am

Hey....

I also send bright warm colours to whoever is needing some at the time....Depending what problem they are facing i send a healing colour for that to help them......I meditate and just imagine a stream of light just flowing from me to them but i always close it off once im done,as you cant give to much and not re-stock yourself......I also like to write a letter with their problems in it and ask for the best outcome for them.....Then i say a saying i made up and burn the letter......For me that works.....

I agree,there is no right or wrong way of doing this or anything.....The power of thoughts is powerful so just thinking good thoughts and doing what you feel is right will work....

Tamara :o)

siren

hugs

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:31 am

hugs

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Any good thoughts or good wishes you send to someone they receive thru the ethers.  See others you are sending to as love, and the energy of love will always bring healing energy to both.  If it feels right..it is right.

forbidforgot

Post by forbidforgot » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:00 pm

this is a very useful topic, as I have asked myself the same question. Thanks for asking and responding!

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:28 pm

I have done similar, sending healing and loving colors to those that need it.  I picture the universe and the world around the person sending this fortunate energy their way.  It gives me a feeling when I do it that way that the energy available to help them is limitless.  I always make sure to send some loving energy back to where I asked for it from as well though :)  One must give to recieve :D

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:20 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...mcuh love and huggies :smt007

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Take the person and put them in your heart, then ask the highest purpose be served for them. Then love them. Know they are receiving the love.
For me, my heart holds Universal love, for me and for all.  It also hold my love for those in my life I love. When I hold some one in my heart, I know they are getting the highest love and what is best for them.

roze

Post by roze » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:37 pm

positive energy can be sent only if you possess it . so you have to makse sure that you are full of energy and then direct it towards those who need it

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:56 pm

I like to visualize a white light surrounding the person(s), and mentally project the thoughts of love, peace, and/or healing for the highest good.
I've enjoyed this topic and the various methods used.
thanks!

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:59 pm

roze wrote:positive energy can be sent only if you possess it . so you have to makse sure that you are full of energy and then direct it towards those who need it
I disagree, I have been very successful sending positive energy to others in the way I described before.  Energy that did not come from myself, but the universe and world around us.  If we can draw that energy into ourselves, why can we then not draw it into others?

Return to “The Hug Exchange”