Well, I just feel unfocused.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Betrayed

Well, I just feel unfocused.

Post by Betrayed » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:04 pm

I can't seem to get my point across to others.

I end up offending people(at least i think) even though I talk about respect, acceptance and individuality.

And... I think too much like a child who doesn't know alot of things.

Worst part is that I'm already doing it a polite manner.

Ehhh, people weird and I'm just too sensitive.

-end-

O____o meoww??

Nicole

Re: Well, I just feel unfocused.

Post by Nicole » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:22 pm

Betrayed wrote:I can't seem to get my point across to others.

I end up offending people(at least i think) even though I talk about respect, acceptance and individuality.

And... I think too much like a child who doesn't know alot of things.

Worst part is that I'm already doing it a polite manner.

Ehhh, people weird and I'm just too sensitive.

-end-

O____o meoww??
Betrayed,
It's good to see you again.
:smt006
I'm strange, weird, and sensitive...
Nothing wrong with it...

Here is a hug and a <*smile*>
:)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:01 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie... much love and huggies

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:09 pm

:smt006 huge hug 4 u sweetie n dont worry every body feels weird sometimes big big big hug :smt007 lluvia

TiggerKat

Post by TiggerKat » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:54 am

hugz.... Take a moment, take a deep breath then speak. That is all ya can do! :) To do anymore you would not be yourself. ;)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:47 am

Hey i upset people alot too, some people are too sensitive and most other times its because english is my first language and the people i talk to its their second or third language and that leads to misunderstandings. &nbsp;If people are truly who they say they are, they will talk to each other and sort out misunderstandings. &nbsp;If people continue not liking you, well guess what its their loss and you don't have to talk to them again.

a large hug to you.

Suzi XXX

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:11 am

[quote="suzisco"]Hey i upset people alot too, some people are too sensitive and most other times its because english is my first language and the people i talk to its their second or third language and that leads to misunderstandings.  If people are truly who they say they are, they will talk to each other and sort out misunderstandings.  If people continue not liking you, well guess what its their loss and you don't have to talk to them again.

a large hug to you.

Suzi XXX[/quote]

Sister Suzi,

You do? Upset people?? When and how???

I find that very HARD to believe! At least you are not writing huge internet novels based on imaginary autobiographical experiences like one character I met recently who did!! SIGH--what a waste of time that was for ALL concerned!

Rohiniranjan

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:27 pm

lol sounds like it kept that person out of mischief RR so thats not a bad thing lol.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:36 am

[quote="suzisco"]lol sounds like it kept that person out of mischief RR so thats not a bad thing lol.[/quote]

I did? I sure am glad to hear that, since I did not know directly, but I am sure you would have ;-)

It was an interesting astrological experience (transits etc) which of course I could never write about...

Anyway, onward and upwards!

RR

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:05 am

You cant please everyone in life,and most times you will step on someones toes....Why walk on egg shells,just be yourself and if people dont get you or think things of you then they dont really know you....

Saying that people seem to have a problem with me alot and it gets to me....I guess im to weird for them or maybe they want me to be someone else....

Heres a bunch of *huggles* going your way....

Tamara :o)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:37 am

Dear Tammy,

Thank you for your brave message!
[HUGS]

An old story from India if I may?

A brahmin was going to pilgrimage with his son and their sole possession -- their donkey!

They looked kinda weary and a passing bunch of passers by commented: How stupid! I would be riding the donkey if I had one like those two!

The older Brahmin thought: My son is young and must not overuse his energies. He insisted that the son ride the donkey.

They passed a bunch of passers-by who commented: What a useless and lazy young lad! He lets his father walk so wearily while he sits on the donkey like some KING! Kaliyuga for sure OH RAMA OH RAMA!!

The son immediately dismounted and after touching his father's feet reverantly insisted that the father mount the donkey!

Soon enough they were passed by another group of pilgrims who commented: What a selfish old guy! The son drags his feet in this marasmic toil for nothing and the old geeser already finished more than half his life sits like Lord Shiva on the Donkey!

Chagrined to the hilt, the old brahmin dismounted and after consulting with his son briefly, both red-faced they came to the solution that seemed fair and equitable!

Minutes later the threesome came upon a procession of Saints! &nbsp; Who seemed happy at first but more so mockingly when they got closer! :-(

"LOOK at these STUPID villagers!", the saints commented, "The two idiots are carrying the donkey! What are they trying to prove? AND TO WHOM??"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Folks, did I remember to tell you that ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUALS IN THIS ALLEGORY were going on a pilgrimage?

IS ANYTHING SACRED IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE?

Rohiniranjan

[quote="soul_flower"]You cant please everyone in life,and most times you will step on someones toes....Why walk on egg shells,just be yourself and if people dont get you or think things of you then they dont really know you....

Saying that people seem to have a problem with me alot and it gets to me....I guess im to weird for them or maybe they want me to be someone else....

Heres a bunch of *huggles* going your way....

Tamara :o)[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:10 am

OOPS! I did it again despite being admonished just less that 24 hours ago!

Since this forum does not allow *deletions* of messages, the moderators end up with more work!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:34 am

hey Betrayed.. a huge hug for you:)
take it easy... maybe its just a part of growing up!

makowtom

Post by makowtom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:58 pm

I could use a hug ((( ))) and the nice thing about it is you give one back ((( ))) so it is ussualy a mutually benificial effort and enjoyed by both ((( ))) means hugs

PeniAnnie

Post by PeniAnnie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:00 am

I think knowing there is a problem is the beginning of solving it. &nbsp;You say that you can't seem to get your point across to others. &nbsp;My mantra is simple: &nbsp;Say what you mean, mean what you say and don't say it mean. &nbsp;

Sometimes that means stepping back and making sure you are being tactful and truthful at the same time. &nbsp;Sometimes this is all it takes not to offend people. &nbsp;If you tell them the truth with tact and dignity, they will respect what you are saying even if they don't agree with it.

You also said that you think too much like a child who doesn't know a lot of things. &nbsp;I noticed your age is listed as "19". &nbsp;You are not a child, but are also not expected to have the wisdom of a mature, older woman. &nbsp;Life experiences will give you that wisdom. &nbsp;

Just recognizing there are things you want/need to change is a start.

Peace & Blessing

~Peni

Return to “The Hug Exchange”