Lost everything need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soniaexpress

Lost everything need a hug

Post by soniaexpress » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:36 am

I have lost everything, and right now I am feeling the result of it, and I am feeling very overwhelmed and weak, I know things will turn around soon, but I want it to happen now, but over all patients is key, just a loving hug will do......................sj

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:57 am

:smt006 sending all my possitive energy n good thoughts to help you a little bit have faith n dont give up huuuge huuugs n blessings :smt007 lluvia

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:32 am

*gives you a big bright-colored umbrella and a hug* : )

TiggerKat

Post by TiggerKat » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:59 am

Many hugs...

ged

A hug for SJ

Post by ged » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:37 am

An extra big hug for you, sj - here's to hoping you will find the strength / patience you need

TRACEY BOTHA

I NEED A AHUG

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:45 am

Here is one great big bear hug for you. My friend remember for every ending there is a bright new begining

smiley83

Post by smiley83 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:11 pm

lots of hugs  be strong and positive

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:05 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie... much love and huggies

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:16 am

Here is some massive *huggles* going to you and my love and some positive energy also.....I hope things turn around for you soon,you're strong,you can rise above it all....

Tamara :o)

PeniAnnie

Post by PeniAnnie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:32 am

Sonia - I understand what you are going through.  I sold my house at the end of September to keep from having to foreclose on it.  I have recently been put on disability and on a VERY limited income.  I could not afford to make a house pmt, car pmt, insurance, etc., on the low amount of my disability.  I moved from AL to OH because 'someone' asked me to start a new life with them.  Ten days after moving to OH, me and my two cats left - with no place to go.  We lived out of my car or a hotel when I could afford it and I traveled through 21 states before finding a place I could afford.  Most of my things are in storage and will ave to be sold to help me pay the bills.  I'll admit, my days have been very bleak lately, and I have struggled to make ends meet, but I am alive, with a roof over my head and although tomorrow may not be perfect for me, I will be here to see it.  

As hard as it is, (and trust me I KNOW) just  always remember to make today count, because we are never guaranteed a tomorrow....and be thankful when you do see tomorrow.

~Peni

lucimhome

Post by lucimhome » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:24 am

Hang in there.....here's a big hug and miles of smiles

Rohiniranjan

Re: Lost everything need a hug

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:40 am

[quote="soniaexpress"]I have lost everything, and right now I am feeling the result of it, and I am feeling very overwhelmed and weak, I know things will turn around soon, but I want it to happen now, but over all patients is key, just a loving hug will do......................sj[/quote]

Hugs if they help
Warmth if you are cold
Sympathy if it fills a void even for a moment
Empathy to show, "I've been there too or know someone who has been..."
As the sun sets and tired darkness prevails where you are now...
Someone wakes up at that very instant somewhere else
and begins the day afresh!
Cycles of life we all know exist!
If only we could wait our turn patiently
when the Ferris Wheel of Maya will hoist us high again ...
only a matter of time!

RR

If you think it will help, send me your birthdata by private email and I will try and give you a jyotish reading. In addition to the hugs that you are feeling right about now...

fatimak

Post by fatimak » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:54 am

All will be fine and since you are well on the way of recovering then things arent that bad like u said patience is the key

Brenda Russell

I feel for you!

Post by Brenda Russell » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Just remember every cloud has a silver lining!

Clarence_7

Post by Clarence_7 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:11 am

I Give you a TREMENDOUS, LOVING hug, may you move through this period of suffering with your natural grace and learn the lessons you must learn, much LOVE AND MANY BLESSINGS
Open to talking anytime    *    Though I know you know me not, does that matter in this age of connectivity?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>17<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE, HOPE FOR THE NOW &nbsp;:)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”