WHY ME

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

harshuvj

WHY ME

Post by harshuvj » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:02 am

Why does good luck elude me, it is Shani, Rahu or Ketu behind me.

Brenda Russell

Post by Brenda Russell » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:31 am

Hi there,  I am a firm believer that our thought patterns attract situations in our lives, as the old cosmic saying goes ( Like attracts Like )  Perhaps if you changed your thought patters to think more positively, you may begin to attract more positivity and good luck into your life.  Affirmations are certainly a good starting point and here are a few to get you started

Affirmations that maximize your mind's potential for
bringing good luck into your life:

* I am always in the right place at the right time.
* I expect the best and I get it NOW!
* I always get everything that is for my highest good.
* Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
* I am divinely guided in all I do.
* I expect life to give me what is best for me.
* I deserve the best and it comes to me NOW!
* This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us.
* I now eagerly await my greatest good.
* I expect good fortune every moment of my life.
* I am open to receive the abundant good God has for me.
* God is the source of all my good, I look only to Him/Her for
my supply.
* I envision only that which is for my highest good.
* My highest good is manifesting in my life right now.
* God's wealth is circulating in my life. His wealth flows
to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires
and goals are met instantaneously because I am one with
God, and God is everything.

Hope this helps,

Light and love

Brenda

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:13 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie... much love and huggies

lluvia

Post by lluvia » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:27 pm

:smt007 well said brenda,n 4 u harshuvj lots of hugs n good possitive energy :smt007 lluvia

ksri10

Why does good luck elude me, it is Shani, Rahu or Ketu behin

Post by ksri10 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:52 am

Hi Harshuvj,

Life is always full of 'ups' and 'downs'. Some people have more 'downs' than 'ups'. This depends on your horoscope, since you have mentioned about Rahu, ketu etc. If you beleive in astrology find out under which planetary dasha's influence you are now in Try reciting necessary mantras to ward off the negative effects of that particular dasha/subdasha.

However if you do not believe in  astrology, try praying often to your presiding diety or 'kul devatha'.

If you are an atheist, try getting some positive vibes by spending more time on what pleases you most.

ollieowl

Re: WHY ME

Post by ollieowl » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:02 pm

harshuvj wrote:Why does good luck elude me, it is Shani, Rahu or Ketu behind me.

I don't know the three names you put up
But i one's  die and meant my grandfather  and he sent me back telling me i have something to do I don't know what it was
but I have wish he had not sent me back but every time I do my luck get bad
as if my grandfather is give me a kick up the bum to tell me get up and do something Positive then thing get better it work for me

hope this help

palmc

Post by palmc » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:15 am

i feel the same way, bad luck everyday on gambling, i can't win at all and today i cry because i keep losing and cant win at all. and i know this is bad but i owe money to my bank total of $460 i think, why because im always thinking that i'll receive my common experience payment deposited into my bank, they did say any time now. i should be getting around $13,000 from going to school at Prince Albert Saskatchewan, residential school, im sure a lot of people heard about it, i wish i know when im receiving it. if only it was tomorrow, Dec 18th. so i wont feel so depressed about money that i owe. i need comfort from people, a hug please. tell me it's going to be ok for me soon.

ksri10

i feel the same way, bad luck everyday on gambling, i can't

Post by ksri10 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:04 am

A VERY BIG HUG TO YOU..........WITH LOTS OF POSITIVE VIBES

Earl

Post by Earl » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:12 pm

palmc wrote:i feel the same way, bad luck everyday on gambling, i can't win at all and today i cry because i keep losing and cant win at all
It has been my experience... alot of people say there is no such thing as bad...or good luck.  But I totally disagree...  Luck IS a real item in our lives.  I also believe that one needs to be aware of the "Law of Attraction".  In other words... don't dwell on (attract) the 'no luck' thoughts.  Do dwell on (attract) those things that you would have... or buy with "lucky" money... that you have won or earned or ??   :)

Have a big <HUG> from
Earl

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:17 pm

Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way.

siren

HUG

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:30 am

HUG

nityn

Luck does not evade you

Post by nityn » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:19 am

I dont think luck ever evades you or can ever evade you. &nbsp;Even if it does than make sure that it does not.

Get all the shanis, rahus and ketus work for you and work with you.

Its you who will make this possible and that too by your efforts. &nbsp;So stand up and get in action.

Make things happen and they will happen. &nbsp;Bring all the luck for yourself. &nbsp;You &nbsp;have the complete charm, use it.

jlo

Post by jlo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:16 am

A huge hug to you &nbsp;:)

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:27 am

HUGGGGGS for you

and check out my signature...your thoughts become reality...so think and live what you have and want....be thankful for what you have...do not grieve for what you don't have

CaraCat

Law of attraction

Post by CaraCat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:22 pm

You should not complain about it, but do something against it. If you complain about why you don't have luck, love, money, etc. you won't change your situation, because with those thoughts you attract only these bad thing into your life. By thinking "I don't want to have bad luck all the time", the universe only understands"I want to have bad luck all the time". The universe ignores words like don't, not, no, etc. You should always try to give your thoughts a positive meaning without using terms like no, don't. etc. and the universe will understand it. That's the law of attraction - you attract what you send out. Get out of this negative thinking.
All the best to you.

CaraCat &nbsp;:smt006

Return to “The Hug Exchange”