I need a hug please

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

4lyfe

I need a hug please

Post by 4lyfe » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:44 pm

Im really confused, depressed, and feeling emotions that I cannot explain and it's all been in the last 2 - 3 months.

Back in early septemeber my best friend (my cousin) and his girlfriend for 6 months broke up. My cousin changed, he started hanging out with a whole new group of people and ignoring all of his old friends, including me which is very odd because we hung out everyday and he would never ignore my calls or just not call back. So I tried for awhile to hang out with him but eventually gave up since there was really no point, and about 2 weeks ago, his ex starts calling me. So we start talking about how my cousin has changed and me and her started talking and before you know it, me and her are liking each other and started dating.

When my cousin found out he was very hurt, and "disowned" me,to which I replied "you disowned me 2 months ago". Ever since he said that I've been in a depressed mood,and I've been having alot of meaningful dreams, dreams that keep me thinking and keep me awake...and I just don't know what to do, I really like this girl but my cousin hates me now, and since that is on my mind I can't seem to be myself around this girl. I havent even had a girlfriend in over a year she is the first girl i've had any intrest in for long time..but I just don't know.

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:06 pm

:smt007 IM SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS N POSSITIVE ENERGY,IM NOT A PROFFESIONAL,BUT TRY TO TALK TO YOUR COUSIN,EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT WENT WRONG ,HOW HE CHANGED,HOW HURT YOU WERE,4 HIM NOT BEING THERE ,A QUESTION DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY BROKE UP? :smt007 LLUVIA

4lyfe

Post by 4lyfe » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:20 pm

all my cousin seemed to care about was sex with her. He was always angry if they didn't get to hang out, and in all honesty I have never EVER seen him get all violent and punch stuff untill they met each other. But I don't know how I can talk to him..he said he wants nothing to do with me and he is a very stubborn person, he proboly wouldn't even listen.

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:30 am

Hey! I think that if you really love her, let your senses keep the relationship alive. He has hurt you enough, and I think he should do some adjusting, not you. I think you are making the right decision! Please stay with her, she needs you and you need her right now. Your cousin will have to give it up, or adjust.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:52 am

Heres some *huggles* for you and also my love being sent to you.

I think its a difficult situation you're in as it always is when someone dates an ex of a friend or family member etc........But if you feel you want to be with this girl and find out where it will go then you must do what you need to do.....On one hand he is your family and people might not think thats right but i think people spend to long pleasing their family or someone.Life is to short and its your life to live,if he cant accept that its what you want then so be it.....Like you said he hasnt been right since they broke up so maybe he needs to seek help for how he is feeling and they have broken up,you and the girl are free do see eachother as you please.I know it can be hard to be happy when you know someone isnt but i have spent my whole life doing that and finally im learning that people make their own choices and its their choice,so they have to deal with it......I feel for him because he probably has alot of anger and hurt but i dont think its from you and you shouldnt think that either........And i also feel for you and im sorry you're going through this,its sticky.

I hope it gets better soon for you.

Tamara :o)

4lyfe

Post by 4lyfe » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:13 am

Ok now im in even more of a dilema....

It seems like she doesnt really want to talk to me..maybe it's just me though..but usually when I say that I miss her I get the same response..today I didn't. And usually in school she texts me non stop but Not today. To make matters worse shes grounded so I don't hear from her alot.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:34 am

Well if it seems she doesnt really want to talk to you,maybe she just needs some space.
Sometimes people dont say it but their actions speak louder than words.Let it lay for a while and let her come to you when she is ready.
Or maybe she is just having a bad day or week etc,i think you should maybe let her have some thinking time as it must be a little difficult for her to.

Tamara :o)

4lyfe

Post by 4lyfe » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:02 am

Actually she was high and didn't tell me. I worked things out thanks to your opinions, thank you. Now I just need to wait for her to get off grounded..  :smt012

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:42 am

Oh im glad all was ok then....Good luck for the future....Hope all goes well for you and her.

Cheers Tamara :o)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:47 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug... much love and huggies

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Big Angel Hugs to you.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:09 pm

You cousin being angry at you, is his 'business'....not yours.  Keep in mind she is no longer his girlfriend.  He'll need to discover why that angers him so, and deal with it.  Let him walk his path to discovering his anger..in the meantime..set him free, and thus yourself, to enjoy a relationship with this young woman that appears to captivate you.  "Angel Hugs" to you.

jennifercrowe

Hugs

Post by jennifercrowe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:13 am

Here is a hug for you.  I hope everything gets better.

4lyfe

Post by 4lyfe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Wow do I feel like a fool for even being upset about this stupid crap. That girl pretty much used me and lead me on 2 weeks into the relationship. I swear I hate people.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and some positive energy... much love and huggies

Return to “The Hug Exchange”