Feeling a Bit Down...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starryskies

Feeling a Bit Down...

Post by starryskies » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:42 am

I haven't asked for a hug on here before but I feel like I need one now. Even a virtual one or some nice words.

It's coming up to Christmas and everything seems so hard. I don't even have my rent money never mind money for Christmas presents. My partner and I both work for commission and it's so quiet that neither of us is making any sales practically.

We are living on an island we are desperate to leave but we have no way of doing this. We are struggling to make ends meet, living somewhere we don't like and feel like there is no light in sight for us. We love each other dearly and take comfort from that but everything else seems gloomy right now and I feel really down. We would love to start a family but it seems selfish to do that when we have no money whatsoever and are not settled.

I hate feeling out of control but am really not sure what to do to improve things. There is no work here and we can't afford to relocate. I feel, for want of a better word, stuck. And the festive season looming only makes it worse. :smt009

Can I politely request some virtual (((hugs))) from any kind souls reading this?

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:50 am

I dont really have any advice for you etc,but here is some *huggles* from me and my love and positive energy going your way.
Im sorry that its such a hard time for you and your partner and more so near christmas.Just know you're not alone and things will get better,may not seem like it but things work out for the best in the end.I know alot of people whom are in a rough patch including me,im just keeping afloat and it makes xmas no fun really.So i hope things will ease for you soon,just keep the faith.

Again heres another *huggle* for you.

Tamara :o)

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:55 am

awwww....its ok....all will be well, just try to be very positive, I have faith.  *Hugs* for you!!!! Blessed be the days and roads ahead of you!

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:55 am

Thanks Tamara, that was so sweet. Sending you a (((hug))) back xx

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:49 pm

I pray for things to turn around for you both. Its glad to hear that you love each other and I am sure that this love of yours will eventually win all hurdles and life will soon start to look up.

Prayers and hugs coming your way...

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:44 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug sweetie... much love and huggies

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:26 pm

Hello starryskies,

I'm sorry things are so hard for you and your hubby...
Sending prayers your way..

Remember, when a door closes one opens~!! :smt020

Hang in there you 2..  :)

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:37 pm

Thank you all so much - I feel a lot better now :)

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 am

:smt006 hi sweetie a big big big hug 4 u n fam.they say that when one door closses another one opens,wright ,well i say when all the door closses you still got windows,positive energy your way. :smt007 lluvia

heavenly7073

Post by heavenly7073 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:39 am

I know exactly how you feel.  I was in the same position not that long ago.  A wise person in my life told me to trust my Universe to know exactly what I need and when I need it, then listen to what it has to say.  If you listen you will hear.  Many hugs to you and your husband

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:15 am

Ani

Post by Ani » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:01 pm

lots of huge hugs to you Starryskies! Im so sorry you are going through all this, but try to focuse on the positive: you feel down but you`re not alone, you have a boyfriend that cares for you and supports you. at times we all feel desperate -  thats life, but hard times dont last forever. Im sure things will get better for you soon :)

love and blessings,
Ani

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Thanks Ani, that was really sweet xx

avikat

Post by avikat » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:17 pm

lots of hugs to u starry skies...i know u r going through hard face....but don't worry everything will be fine....happy days will be here again....but do keep on trying to make a move and never give up....

love
avikat

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:55 am

Thanks Avikat and everyone else, you have all lifted my spirits :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”