Badly need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

avikat

Badly need a hug

Post by avikat » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:29 pm

hi guys just feeling so low need a big hug!!!!
property disputes are going on in my family for pretty long time now...have seen so many relationships breaking, misunderstandings, greed, anger etc...dont know why all this has to happen in my family....why people don't trust each other and why no one believes in forgiveness anymore???
can someone guide me how can I help my family members and maintain my sanity???

jtanne

Post by jtanne » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:21 am

Sending a BIG HUG your way... :smt056

I have often wondered how families can fight over seemingly trivial things.  I refuse to do so in my own family although it is perhaps percieved as not standing up for myself.  I don't care, I won't be a part of it.  Perhaps you can be the first one to show some signs of forgiveness?  But I have a feeling you are probably like me and aren't any part of it anyway.  Just watching from the sidelines as everyone else makes a mess of things.  Good luck to you and God bless you and your family!!!!

avikat

Post by avikat » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:24 pm

thanx dear for sending me a big hug....m feeling much better now....u r so right most of the time arguements start over trivial things which escalate afterwards....but what i believe is with little bit of tolerance and trust all of us can have a better life...

cheers and be happy always!!!

Designer_56

Sending One Big Hug

Post by Designer_56 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 am

:smt006  :smt049

(((HUG))) So sorry to hear about all your family problems!!! I have been there there done that when my dad was dying, of all times!  Our family was so torn, but want you to know that we have all survived through it all, so maybe this can be a light at the end of your tunnel. We are all closer now than ever because we all loved each other and that seemed to pull us all back together. I will pray for you; Have a Wonderful Holiday:)

Christine from Missouri :smt008

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:46 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug... much love and huggies

avikat

Post by avikat » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:36 pm

hi christine and tara princess...thanx for ur hugs....m feeling better now and this all because of u friends....u r right things will be better with time, worse is over.... firmly believe in power of prayer and forgiveness...

merry xmas guys and always keep smiling :))

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:43 am

I don't have any words of advice but I do have a *huggz* for ya!! I hope that it all gets better!!

Nyte

avikat

Post by avikat » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:15 pm

hi guys....thanx u all for ur hugs, prayers, love and support...things have started improving...

merry christmas and god bless!!!

GeminiMomma

Post by GeminiMomma » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:35 pm

I know it is so hard when people are displaced during dispute over something of that nature. Here is a hug for you! (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

I will pray for you and see if I can feel anything about your relationships and this particular situation that may help you. I read pictures so maybe a recent picture might help. That is if you feel safe in doing so.

Brightest Blessings,
T

bharatmahan

Jadoo ki jhapi

Post by bharatmahan » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:31 am

Watch the Indian movie "Munnabhai MBBS" to see how a hug infuses a feeling of love amongst people. Anyway here's my HUG.

Designer_56

REMEMBER

Post by Designer_56 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:05 pm

I need to tell you something I have discovered. A person never stops learning in life. I have just turned 56 and JUST realized that the most important thing about relationships is to remember that you have to accept people for the way that they are, and STOP taking what others say personally. How others talk and act is all about them, it has nothing to do with you at all!!! BELIEVE THAT...They have to live with themselves, and their own consequences. It's normal to be upset, but - to remember this when the event is happening, to take a deep breath and keeping this in mind can be the start of accepting the other person being at fault; the one that is out of control.  It's so much easier to just casually walk away, to softly explain you will be in the other room when they are done with their outburst; if they heard you or not. Or asking someone to call back later, if it happens on the phone. THEN - hang up the phone; down the road, compassion will replace your uncertainty.  I am so glad to see that things have mellowed out for you. I would encourage you at this point not to let it get a hold of you; It's really not that tough to do. You will find a great deal of strength in yourself and surprise not only yourself, but also others how STRONG you really are! I get such cool energy from my inner strength that goes without end. It's Christmas, so have an Eggnog or some of that favorite coffee and watch "It's a Wonderful Life" a few times cuddled up in a warm blanket with someone you love. It's going to be Great 2008 for avikat!!    :smt111   :smt111

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:35 am

:smt006 big hugs your way :smt007 lluvia

siren

HUG

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:27 am

HUG

Return to “The Hug Exchange”