A hug would be nice .

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jlo

A hug would be nice .

Post by jlo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:52 pm

My internship is sometimes too much to bear but thank God it's ending in February . I feel so stressed out at work and so frustrated . I feel I should find a more friendly work place with a job which I really enjoy doing . I am being patient and keeping my fingers crossed a good job offer comes up soon . This might not be such a big deal but I really need some encouragement to cope with the situation . Thanks and *hugs*  everyone :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:00 pm

Oh your having a tough time.  Least you can see an end in sight which is a good thing.  I hope things pick up for you at work before you finish.  I am sure your perserverance will pay off.

Large Hugs

Suzi :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug... much love and huggies

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:08 pm

I sending you a big hug and keeping my fingers crossed that when your time is up you will get a fantastic job offer where you will make new friends and be noticed for your skills and dedication, very soon.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Be sure and breathe.  When stressed, breathing is important.  Image
Big hugs for you ImageImage
Last edited by tourbi on Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:19 am

Hi jlo
I quit a very good paying job, that was not fun anymore. Life is to short to be unhappy. I took a less paying job, which gives me time to be in my 4 teenagers lives, it makes paying bills a little harder. But I am very happy, and very involed in the most important times of my kid's lives. Yes I would love to be rich and not worry about money, but I'm very happy being able to be happy and be with my kids.
So ask yourself the hard question, do you want this job, or do you want a happy, less eaisy, happy life?
Whatever your answer, you have a thousand hugs, positive, harry energy, and my prayers.
Best of all to you.
Kar

jlo

Post by jlo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:36 am

Thanks a lot for your kind words and encouragement everyone :) It means a lot :)
I have nobody to count on or any good friend there , so it's difficult to be by myself .
But I am trying hard to cope and what keeps me going is that hopefully a better job is awaiting me !

Ani

Post by Ani » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:21 am

I fully understand you. I know pretty well what it feels like having a stresfull job. I`m looking for a new one myself, with a more easygoing atmosphere and friendlier people. good luck to you and lots oh hugs!!
xxx

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:21 am

:smt007 big n huge hug 4 u sweetie :smt007 lluvia

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Keep hugging yourself.  All will turn out well.

jlo

Post by jlo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Thanks a lot for the hugs and advice everyone . It really cheers me up . I'm still working there . Some days are really hard and I just feel like quitting . And on some other days , I keep telling myself that I need to be courageous .There are just 4 weeks or so left for me to go now. And I'm trying hard to figure out how to change my attitude and become a positive person .

Ani wrote:I fully understand you. I know pretty well what it feels like having a stresfull job. I`m looking for a new one myself, with a more easygoing atmosphere and friendlier people. good luck to you and lots oh hugs!!
xxx
Goodluck in your job search and lots of hugs coming your way !

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:49 pm

In the meantime, remember..Other people are our teachers...look at what they are teaching you...We are constantly learning lessons...especially in 'difficult' situations.  I challenge you each day to find one good thing or person, even if it's a smile; and find one good life lesson.  Stay strong, and angel  hugs to you.

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:08 am

A BIG hug to you and also positive light. Keep being strong and if something that you don't like happen in your work, smile at it in order to stress you less, try it works dear. You will see you will find what you're looking for, never give up =).

Stay with angels  :smt051

CaraCat

Post by CaraCat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:26 pm

I know how you feel. I'm in the same situation. The best you can do is believe you'll get a better job you can really enjoy. Visualize it as often you can and someday it will become true. That's the law of attraction.
Give you a hug.

CaraCat  :smt006

jld

Post by jld » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:24 am

A big hug ((((jlo))))) for you and love and light  :smt060

Return to “The Hug Exchange”