Misery Is Real When U Like Someone

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

I think

Poll ended at Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:19 am

She liked you
33%
She didn't like you
33%
You were just going through a crush, you'll get over her
33%

Total votes: 3

sderenzi

Misery Is Real When U Like Someone

Post by sderenzi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:19 am

Deleted
Last edited by sderenzi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:01 am

I would suggest 'starting slow'...and not project into the future..enjoy the moment you are in...and just be 'friends'...make small friendly gestures as she is doing, and take it moment by moment...perhaps coffee, a walk...and stop sending 'vibes' out into the universe about how you 'really really' like this girl.  The universe is reading your 'desperation'...Relax..let it be what it is...and go slow...a good relationship and loves, starts with a good friendship.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:15 am

I think the next time you see her, if it's what you really want to do, tell her how you feel. But only do this if you want the answer. I think she is tyring to let you know how she feels, without knowing how you feel.
You are both scared of rejection, but I think your both afraid to live.
My kids ask me, what if I ask him/her out and they say no? I ask them what is the worst that will happen? They say yes and your happy in your young life. They say no, do you die? Does the world end? NO!!! They usually stayed friends.
Follow your heart! You have a lot of years ahead of you. Maybe she is the one.
All my HHHUUUGGGSSS and best to you.
Kar

sderenzi

Post by sderenzi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:40 am

Deleted
Last edited by sderenzi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:33 pm

The next time you see her...try acting more from your 'heart & spirit' instead of your ego.  I suggested staying in the moment..taking it moment by moment, and it would appear you allowed your ego to steal away a fantastic moment.  Work from your heart, and silence the little voice in your head that says  "whatever"  "Who cares lady" "what the hell do you care".  We create our own heaven or hell on this earth by how we think, believe and act.  Asking  even in your mind 'what the hell do you care'...can create hell.  Saying "yes I did miss you" with a smile and good intention behind it, creates that little slice of heaven.

SophiaLouise

Post by SophiaLouise » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:02 am

Sam.  You are 26 and single.  If by the third time you see a gal she is still talking and smiling at you and you think there may be a little energy there - ask her to meet you for a cup of coffee or a drink  or something.  Keep it casual, like - "Hey, I'm gonna grab a cup of coffee over at _______ after work.  Want to meet me there?"  If she sais no, then tell her "Maybe another time."  And leave it alone and never offer again.  Just be polite and kind,and brief.  If she is interested, she'll bring up the cup of coffee.  

In the mean time, get a hobby.  Keep your mind busy on other things - it happens when you least expect it and definitely when you are not looking.

Hugs and hope for a nice, attractive girl.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:30 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie...much love and huggies :smt007

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 pm

I must agree with what the good folks have said before me.  Lighten up and enjoy the flirting and fun of these lovely ladies.  Take a chance & ask about coffee or something... Maybe don't be so defensive and analytical.  Lots of people talk and flirt and don't even know if they are "interested" until the opportunity to be interested is presented.  Good luck and keep smiling!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”