I need a hug and a slap in my face for letting myself feel down

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

_Patt_

I need a hug and a slap in my face for letting myself feel down

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:51 am

Damn. I'm a little annoyed with myself... I let myself feel down again. It's normal since yesterday my ex boyfriend tryed to call my attention I guess, but I don't care (at least I try to don't care)...it's also normal as I still don't have a job and I don't know what to do about my professional life (study again another thing? if yes what? go where more to get a job? grr damn my country and his economic crisis doesn't help at all).

I hope soon I can organize my life and meet the person who will really love me... I'm tired of healing deep wounds, specially this last one as it messed completely with all aspects of my life..and now I'm here with no job, not studying, not much socializing, just sitting in my bedroom like a sick person without a life... I hate this, really hate... I don't ask anything bad for anyone, but I hope my ex boyfriend gets what he deserves...

Well, I know better days will come for me, in some momments my positive thoughts will come but I'm just tired of the way I'm living...actually I don't think I'm living, I think I'm just surviving...I'm young and I have this way of living...I feel embarrassed...

My deep apologies, I think I also needed to vent...

Stay with angels :smt051

Psychic Chef

Hugs

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:39 am

Well
Lets start with hugs and i cant slap a pretty lady.
Get out of the house and get some sunshine.  It will do you the best of good.
Cheers Pete

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 am

A big Grandpa hug to you....I know how you might feel...was in the same situation 30 years ago...but then married and no income, it was not a good feeling, and in the end it made me start the shop I am still running.

Hopefully it will changes soon...the only thing that work is to try and try, never give up... and don't feel embarrassed....you are not alone in your situation...and as long as you don't give up...you will make yourself stronger and more determent for thing later in life.

Another big huuuugggg and good luck :)

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Thanks both of you for your motivating words.

I'll get out more times and I won't give up... It's good feeling you understand me, thanks Rhuto. A big hug for both of you too :).

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:15 pm

ImageImageImage
You can do anything you want and be all you can be.  
Just open up and receive all the Universe has for you.
Take good care of you.  Hugs

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:32 pm

tourbi wrote:ImageImageImage
You can do anything you want and be all you can be.  
Just open up and receive all the Universe has for you.
Take good care of you.  Hugs
you left me without words... thanks a lot really  :)

God bless you all.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:50 pm

sweetie u are a wonderful beautiful girl get out there and enjoy life im sure u will meet new people...stay positive dont feel down... i have faith in you...u can do it girl...im sending u some positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi Patt,

I understand your feeling as i was in same situation as you some months back.whenever i thought yes i was out of this again when he would contact me i would feel down and thinking all my healing was going in waste.Then one day i took the decision that he is not going to affect me anymore as he hasn't my best interest.and i made it clear to him not to contact me.With time and good decision you will be out of it.In his case think with your mind sweeti.Don't let your heart rule.and make your days bright and enjoy.It's all in your hands and the most important person right now is You.find a job ask for it from the universe as Tourbi said.and restart your schooling from where you stopped it.nothing is lost as long as you believe in it.You shouldn't reach a day where you will ask yourself 'what if i would have taken the right decision then'.

Hugs and Love to you,
dhav

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 pm

A large Hug for you Patt, your going to be ok.

Suzi XXX

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Oh my God... taraprincess, dhav, suzy God bless you...

Taraprincess thanks for your words and for everything, they really mean a lot to me...you made tears on my eyes, thank you for all your trust on me... suzy thanks also dear.

dhav you are so right, you also understand me very well...and tourbi said the key for this to change... I don't know what else to say to you dhav then thanks my friend...

All your words make me feel better and give me strengh to never give up as Rhuto said before. Sorry for not say anything else than thanks, but everyone words just make me think and loose words... One thing more I have to thank God, is for having you all as my friends, because in my heart you are.

A big hug to all of you (yeah I like to give not only receive hehe lol =) )

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi _Patt_, :smt006
I hope things are starting to look up for you...

Here is another Hug..

(((((((((( _Patt_ ))))))))))

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:17 am

Nicole wrote:Hi _Patt_, :smt006
I hope things are starting to look up for you...

Here is another Hug..

(((((((((( _Patt_ ))))))))))

Thanks dear :). I believe better days will come for sure....

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 am

Hi Patt,
It looks like your already started down the right path. You are a strong one. You'll make.
HHHUUUGGGSSS and love to you.
Kar

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:39 am

karlenespellman wrote:Hi Patt,
It looks like your already started down the right path. You are a strong one. You'll make.
HHHUUUGGGSSS and love to you.
Kar

Thank you kar. It's your words and everyone words that makes me get back on track. :)

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:45 pm

:smt056 Never alone for a moment, as long as we are around. I never thought I would see you down, you are always so cheery!

I see you have already received so much sound advice that I am going to take some of it myself. Meanwhile, look up, you are so young, as you say. In a few years time you will be looking back at this and wondering how you could have felt so down.

Cheer up, sweety!  :smt020

Return to “The Hug Exchange”