Awfull situation...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Psycho

Awfull situation...

Post by Psycho » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Hello,
Since i am 14 everybody is acting strange to me. Now i'm 23 and i realised i have hiv. 3 years ago i had a clue and i went with my mother to make the test and they faked it, being negative. I already got used with the idea, it's just that i don't know what to do.  My family tried to kill me many times.  Once my sister left the gas opened with no fire. Other time at a party i was staying on a bench and my "friends" throwed me down. And those are just a few examples.
Since i am infected everibody is acting strange to me. They are doing all kind of setups to manipulate me or to make me kill myself. I remember 4 years ago some friends were alwais asking me: "haven't you killed yourself already?"
What i hate the most is that they don't want to die in peace and they haven't also let me live my life.
What can I do?  :smt013

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:10 pm

I don't quite know what to say at the moment.  
Please be kind and gentle with yourself.  I'm going to be with what you have said for a while.
In the mean time.
ImageImage Take good care of yourself.  You have a lot to offer.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:12 pm

I would move and get a new life for yourself.

HIV whilst being a difficult and lifelong disease process can be treated very effectively and now a days you will live a very long productive life.

I can't comment on your family life or what they have done to you.  I will however off you a hug and hope that things improve for you.

Suzi

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:54 pm

sweetie im so sorry that u are being treated this way i am speechless...they shouldnt treat u any differently..u are a wonderful person live your life to the fullest stay well and be positive here is a huge hug for u...much love and huggies :smt007

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:02 pm

what Suz said! MOVE!! you have every right to be here on this earth like everybody else. just go on with your life and live it to the fullest dont listen to the load of bull they try to feed you. best of luck *huggles*

jld

Post by jld » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 pm

A BIG hug for you and lots of love. Sometimes our family doesn't know how to support us and can actually be detrimental to us getting better. I hope you know that you don't deserve to die because you have hiv. You deserve to live a full and productive life. You have these challenges, and as horrible as they may seem, you can learn from them, trudge forward despite the pain, and maybe be able to eventually help others struggling with these same issues. If you feel unsafe around your family and friends and they don't support you, it's probably best to find a new family and new friends. You could find a support group for people living with hiv and they would understand the feelings that you have about it. You are a beautiful person inside and out and deserve positive and loving people in your life. :smt060

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Dear, a HUGE hug to you, I wish I could give you personally.

Well, I also agree with Suzy, you should move on. Nowadays you can control hiv with medication and I heard with time medication can even be reduced and sometimes there's no need to take it.

Take care of you and be proud of you, you deserve a good life and to be happy as everyone else, because you are not different from no one in this world. So everyday smile against all difficult stuff and live your life, build up your future. You are strong and you will make it  :smt002 . Plus you have here friends, count on us!.

Stay with angels  :smt051

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:58 am

i Psyco,

I'm very sorry to hear this. I really have nothing of a life expirience to help you. But if you need to come stay at my house, you are very welcome. My house is full of teens. Maybe we could help.

Lots of Huge HHHUUUGGGS POSITIVE ENERGY AND LOVE TO YOU.

Karlene

Psycho

Post by Psycho » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Thanks a lot for your support, i'm very happy to find so positive people. I'm decided to fight until the end hoping that a cure will be found. I'm still confused, i don't know where to go and live my life because i get tired very fast, i can't get a job because they will tell them i have hiv and i will be fired. I found a new job but people are already acting weird to me, i think somebody found the phone number of my boss and told him. I don't want to be framed again. I will quit the faculty because all the colleagues are acting strange to me. My father forced me to go to this faculty but i don't like it anyway. Maybe when I will be able to earn my living without staying at my parents i will go to a computer science faculty (that's what i like).
@karlenespellman thank you very much for your offer but it would very hard for me to go and live to America as i am from Europe. :smt013
I like this forum, it's one of the few places where i can find good and positive people and i hope to be a member for many time.
Best wishes :)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:28 am

I know it would be hard. Just know that we are here for you.
This board is a great positive place, for whatever you need.

Use us.  Karlene

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:48 am

I'll ditto what they all said, send a hug and pray you find peace and a way forward.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:50 am

Im really very sorry to hear you're going through such an awful time,you shouldnt be treated like that......I really dont know what to say.People can act nasty when they dont really know the full story,maybe they dont understand what hiv really is and that people with hiv can live long,happy and healthy lives,as Suzi said....You deserve and have every right to be here.......I agree with everyone else and what they've said....

Just know that this is a place full of lovely,helpful and positive people who are here for you.....

Heres some massive *huggles* and my love going your way.

Tamara :o)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:54 am

Psycho wrote:Thanks a lot for your support, i'm very happy to find so positive people. I'm decided to fight until the end hoping that a cure will be found. I'm still confused, i don't know where to go and live my life because i get tired very fast, i can't get a job because they will tell them i have hiv and i will be fired. I found a new job but people are already acting weird to me, i think somebody found the phone number of my boss and told him. I don't want to be framed again. I will quit the faculty because all the colleagues are acting strange to me. My father forced me to go to this faculty but i don't like it anyway. Maybe when I will be able to earn my living without staying at my parents i will go to a computer science faculty (that's what i like).
@karlenespellman thank you very much for your offer but it would very hard for me to go and live to America as i am from Europe. :smt013
I like this forum, it's one of the few places where i can find good and positive people and i hope to be a member for many time.
were here for ya sweety! if you need to talk you can PM me or anybody else and we'll gladly chat with you

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Psycho wrote:Thanks a lot for your support, i'm very happy to find so positive people. I'm decided to fight until the end hoping that a cure will be found. I'm still confused, i don't know where to go and live my life because i get tired very fast, i can't get a job because they will tell them i have hiv and i will be fired. I found a new job but people are already acting weird to me, i think somebody found the phone number of my boss and told him. I don't want to be framed again. I will quit the faculty because all the colleagues are acting strange to me. My father forced me to go to this faculty but i don't like it anyway. Maybe when I will be able to earn my living without staying at my parents i will go to a computer science faculty (that's what i like).
No need to thank =).

I hate to know that we are in 2008 and there are still people so stupid... Try to ignore them dear... I'm sure there are already people with good common sense and knowledge and one of them can be your boss. Never give up and although you can feel discriminated by some people, there are also other people that will accept you as you are and love you.

Never give up of your dreams, because you have the power to make them real ;).

Lots of light and love to you,

Patt  :smt006

luckytsa

Post by luckytsa » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Just remember that even with HIV, that does not mean you have Aids. There are many people out there thta are HIV infected, you can still have a very long life aand be very productive. If I were in your shoes, I would find some new friends, friends that are good and have a positive influence on you. PLease take care of yourself!!!!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”