advice and hug needed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

advice and hug needed

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:51 pm

I am very afraid of change and those who know me know that i really do, and i also like to avoid my feelings when i think there getting too diffacult to handle, currently me and my bf have a long distance relationship and i wanna take it a step further and move in with him and stuff, i know hes my soulmate and i love him dearly, which scares me to no end so i'm running away from my feelings toward him, i dont know how to stop doing that. I've never felt like this with anyone before and the thought of him loving me back the same way and me feeling the same scares me!!! i dont understand, i dont know how to stop running away from it, i dont know what to say in order to full confront it :smt010

Nicole

~*~Caitlin~*~

Post by Nicole » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Hello Caitlin,

I was once in them same pair of shoes growing up...
I'm 38 now I still have troubles giving back to my husband I've been with him since we was 18 years old...
I really don't want to start blaming ppl in my life..
All I know is I have to learn to trust and love..
I can't just say well Do it and do it now~!! LoL
It takes time and effort..
Even I have come a long ways..
He and my son are my everything in this life..
He knows me like the back of his hand,
but still needs to hear me say I LOVE YOU~!!
I WANT US AS ONE being not a 2 battle couples...

You will never know until you make that step..
Yeah it's scary
Yeah you might fight.
It takes 2 to make it work Your going to have ups and downs falls that's what makes it so you and your own world...
Nothing is peaches and cream..
We learn from our time in life it's about you now..
Go on give it a try that's what we are here for to create a world for living and self-indulged one an other..
It's scary but fun also...:smt003

It sounds like a Nicole statment years ago before I was 12..
Do it right the first time or none at all...

It's not fun thinking like we do, I know~!!
All I'm saying is why not try it..
If not him someone else madam..
Best wishes, you'll be fine...
 :smt020

jld

Post by jld » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:38 am

A Hug for (((((((YOU)))))
You can just decide to open your heart and go for it or listen to the negative stuff in your head. I relate to what you have said though. It's hard to let ourselves be vulnerable but you might miss something really awesome if you don't :smt008

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:28 am

Its not easy when we love someone sooooo much,it can be scarey.....But if you never try you will always wonder,that goes for everything in life.....It takes a long time to change our thinking and the way we are,if we have known and been that for so long.....All i can say is give it a go,life is about change,its what ya make it.......All will work out fine,just take your time and work at it bit by bit.....I hope you feel better soon....

Heres a few *huggles* going your way.

Tamara :o)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 am

The unknown is a place people don't like.  However if you use the "if" word in all these situations you will talk yourself out of the great things you will experience in life.  Moving in with someone is incredibly difficult, you see all your selfish points and may even not like yourself for a while, but it does work and people do do it so its not impossible.  Make sure you sign yourself up for some evening classes to make new friends make sure your life is full of interesting things and you will not be bored and the transition into being a couple will be fun.

Go for it, better to have lived without regrets than never taken a risk and be bitter.

Suzi

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:27 pm

just to update everybody!! i did tell him last night and the other night all my feelings towards him and his response was "what took you so long???" lmao he knew he just was waiting for me to say it and i feel better like this huge weight has been lifted off of my heart and my shoulders, thanks for the hugs and advice *huggles back*

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:46 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug for u... and im so glad it worked out and im glad u are happy...and u are lucky to be loved like that by your honey so stay well and gd luck in your relationship...much love and huggies :smt007

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Abig hug, positive energy, and love in your new adventure.

Karlene

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:12 pm

thanks!!

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:04 pm

yeah change is scary but if your not open to it then you miss out on great things and and finding someone who loves you in return is a great thing things aren't always going to be prefect no that only happens in movies and normaly not very good ones at that lol but if you stand in the same place all your life the senery never changes so brake free tell your self it's ok to be scared but do what your heart tells you is right or you'll end up wondering what could have been lots of love and positive energy coming your way

Return to “The Hug Exchange”